Rasc

Dec 15, 2019
Oh wow, I always see this near the top of the NTR section in vndb. I'm very surprised that this got translated.

Blackowl97

Jul 23, 2018
Holy shit. I hate ntr but whoever translated this deserves a round of applause. Anyway, of all the elf games that have no translation, it had to be this one xD. I really, really, really wish for a translation of Dokyuusei 2, Kakyuusei 1 and Kakyuusei 2. Hopefully the person who translated this game will make them someday, these games are legendary, especially the main characters haha.

Aquilez

Jun 26, 2019
Wow, someone actually translated it. I recommend everyone who likes NTR to play this masterpiece to get an idea of what a decent NTR story can be.

• Haha
Reactions: MikeOG

username16492

Sep 20, 2020
I hate these type of games because hey my wife is going on retreat with a guy.. that is ok.. I can't stand it when it's so fucking obvious and the guy is that big of an idiot.
That's what separates the amateur cucks vs the professional cucks. The amateurs would realize somethings up with that shit, while the pros harness the power of Helen Keller's observational skills.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I've heard a lot about this, but the art is kinda old school. I guess I'm spoiled by all the obscene ahegao styles that are common these days.

Reactions: c.o.w
4.50 star(s) 20 Votes