SmellTheJava

Jan 1, 2018
Is this an actual translation? Sorry, but I've been getting NTR'd by MTL so much that I've been losing faith. I know the op says manual and it seems like it it is a proper one but I just NEED to be sure lol.

SonaGate

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
After the party and sex scene the game goes to the title screen, to continue i need to play the story that was unlocked or what? (I tried choosing differents choices)

Shirobine

Sep 17, 2017
Truly a shame we lost this company to bankruptcy. ELF had such an amazing writer and artist under their belt...

Btw when you get sent back to the title, you click on the next girl in the new game screen to the right of the main girl for part 2. Then click on her again for even more stuff.

Last edited:

VNProtagonist

May 14, 2017
Holy shit this is big! Thanks for translating this. I pretty much gave up seeing anything being translated from Elf.

Grand_T

Mar 13, 2020
After the party and sex scene the game goes to the title screen, to continue i need to play the story that was unlocked or what? (I tried choosing differents choices)
After that a new scenario is unlocked which you need to access from the title screen.

Grand_T

Mar 13, 2020
Is this an actual translation? Sorry, but I've been getting NTR'd by MTL so much that I've been losing faith. I know the op says manual and it seems like it it is a proper one but I just NEED to be sure lol.
Yeah and these 4 people put in a lot of work and time to bring this to fruition.

4.50 star(s) 20 Votes