RPGM Completed My Girlfriend is Everyone’s Toilet Bitch [Final] [Eiciffee]

1.40 star(s) 10 Votes

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
This is kinda junk... so the setup is that there's civil unrest and an increasing venereal disease amongst the population... then some people immune to all illnesses develop... they have an easier time get fancy jobs like as a doctor... but there's also "toilet girls" - basically whores that as they're immune to disease can't spread it, and it help quell the unrest within the population... the dudes gf becomes one because her family goes broke.

You'll talk to a rando dude of your choice in the morning and afternoon, then can check her social media to see a generic censored picture of her engaging in sex (it's how she proves to the government that she's doing her job)... you work on Saturdays (thankfully don't actually have to do anything) then take her on dates on Sundays where you get to see her having sex with other people...

After the first date I got this error popping up every 5s and it going too annoying to continue.

There's an included save 40mins in that I thought was going to be at the end for the "graduation event", but it didn't see to be far enough, and after the first date there (different to the one I went on) the error started again...

1658998400040.png

Harbin238

Sep 7, 2021
So like, this is probably the closest we have to a game version of Drop Out (the hentai)? There was another one that came out a month ago I think but it was pretty bland.

Seriously can't wait for Kenzen's sequel to come out. The translation I mean.

Reactions: TechnoParagon

NTR Angel

Modder
Mar 17, 2021
This is kinda junk... so the setup is that there's civil unrest and an increasing venereal disease amongst the population... then some people immune to all illnesses develop... they have an easier time get fancy jobs like as a doctor... but there's also "toilet girls" - basically whores that as they're immune to disease can't spread it, and it help quell the unrest within the population... the dudes gf becomes one because her family goes broke.

You'll talk to a rando dude of your choice in the morning and afternoon, then can check her social media to see a generic censored picture of her engaging in sex (it's how she proves to the government that she's doing her job)... you work on Saturdays (thankfully don't actually have to do anything) then take her on dates on Sundays where you get to see her having sex with other people...

After the first date I got this error popping up every 5s and it going too annoying to continue.

There's an included save 40mins in that I thought was going to be at the end for the "graduation event", but it didn't see to be far enough, and after the first date there (different to the one I went on) the error started again...

View attachment 1950825
This a classic Japanese Locale issue. Unzip the game using Japanese Locale on your pc. The names of the files inside your bgs folder should look like this: Screen Shot 2022-07-28 at 04.57.24.png

Reactions: hewhocumsbynight

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
That may be the stupidest thing I've ever seen. That synopsis is fucking garbage.
She becomes the public toilet?? NTR really has become bankrupt of ideas
it's understandable after SO MANY NTR coming out for the last 2 years. It's exactly what happened to isekai anime as well. Either they repeat the same stories over and over or they worsen them.

poipoi

May 23, 2017
Looks fun imo, not every game needs to have a Shakespearean level of plot. But I wish the images were translated, it seems like it's a significant part of the gameplay.

chordveil

Mar 28, 2018

View attachment 1950825
thank you for giving the rundown of the game, the synopsis didn't really explained the background of the story
the premise is kinda shitty ngl

Reactions: Creiz

GoblinSpirit

Dec 31, 2019
NTR plots was never good, couldn't find any good plot without blackmail or hypnosis where the girlfriend suddenly is raped and isn't heavily traumatized, but instead she becomes a instant nymphomaniac or she is already a nympho, bruh, making a cheating setting isn't hard, there's really a low number of games where the protagonist is a cuck and actually enjoy watching his GF cheating or the girl is just plainly neglected to the point where she flips out to sexual frustration and start looking for love and desire somewhere else, but c'mon, the girl doesn't even become a actual toilet, nah

DioVAnna

May 24, 2020
This a classic Japanese Locale issue. Unzip the game using Japanese Locale on your pc. The names of the files inside your bgs folder should look like this: View attachment 1950831
I have my PC set to Japanese Locale and I'm also having this issue.
And my bgs files look just like the pic, something else has to be going wrong

Soichy

Aug 14, 2018
In general, the game can be described in one sentence "The protagonist's girlfriend has financial problems, so he becomes her pimp." In general, that's all. 4 scenes that are constantly repeated and a lot of useless running around.

I have my PC set to Japanese Locale and I'm also having this issue.
And my bgs files look just like the pic, something else has to be going wrong
Everything is correct, if the Japanese locale is set, then the hieroglyphs should be displayed when unpacking. If not set, they will be displayed in accordance with the encoding of the language that is. Make sure your locale is set to Japanese, not Japanese or whatever. It's in the "Region" or "Region and Language" tab.
1659006799490.png

Dec 7, 2018
Exact speflcifications of toilet size, shape, material, and brand will highly influence my interest of this title.
Only the best kind:
65% Oxygen
18.5% Carbon
10% Hydrogen
3.2% Nitrogen
1.5% Calcium
1% Phosphorus
Man, I love this forum so much. You motherfuckers are all so strangely nerdy that even shit games like this are worth clicking on just for the comments.

1.40 star(s) 10 Votes