RPGM Completed My Girlfriend is Everyone’s Toilet Bitch [Final] [Eiciffee]

1.40 star(s) 10 Votes

polaco

Mar 16, 2017
It seems like you just walk around and go on dates and that is the only thing that makes the story go forward. After a few dates the game ends and I'm pretty sure there is only one ending. The social media stuff is pointless, only a few censored images. Not a lot of work put into this one.

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
It seems like you just walk around and go on dates and that is the only thing that makes the story go forward. After a few dates the game ends and I'm pretty sure there is only one ending. The social media stuff is pointless, only a few censored images. Not a lot of work put into this one.
The social media stuff is probably there to drive the point home that we're humiliating this whore. But then again? Seriously what can the guy even do? The government itself ordered his woman to be a whore.

Jeez guys. I'd probably have bombed the school or the government office or something. Turned all fucking shooter on this shit.

This isn't NTR at this point, this is just a generic woman-hater power fantasy made by some incel, specifically to humiliate and degrade women with the ntr half assed as an excuse to bait people. Everything in this game has been done before, and much better to boot.

Still waiting for someone to spoil me the endings. I caved in a downloaded but guys, I'm sorry. I can't keep playing this thrash.

Vertukhay

Dec 7, 2021
Any mystery NTR in this one, or does she just become public property? If so I'll give it a pass.

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
Better to be pessimist because of the state of the anime industry nowdays.
Finding a good Anime/manga/novel/hgame is a miracle.
Preach, fam.

Louder, for the weebs in the back.

Es_Ego

Jan 11, 2022
There's only 7 images to fap to. Can confirm that...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

With how most of these games are, you could probably just look around in the game folder for the 7 scene shots (with some minor variations).

Nope they're all encoded in the rpgmaker thingy extension.

Let me screenshot them in-game real quick.

View attachment Sorry If Bad Crop.zip

Quality is bad since, you know, screenshot.

Last edited:

adam~

Mar 1, 2018
huh based on the title of the game i totally do not know what am i going into

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
Absolute fucking trash of a plot, there are NTR games that do the public use thing better like Acerola's catalog, AND there's only like 7 images for scenes. Most minimal effort garbage I've seen in a while.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
That may be the stupidest thing I've ever seen. That synopsis is fucking garbage.
She becomes the public toilet?? NTR really has become bankrupt of ideas
I agree total shit synopsis. Absolutely stupid if she has the resistance to a virus she would not be a fucking toilet dump she would be the savior and have to be under going tests to find out what makes her immune.. how the hell is being a toilet dump suppose to save anyone.

Fucking seriously this is too stupid to even want to play.

Reactions: Gudil

Vince_Tanka

Apr 17, 2019
Played this before, the concept is that you go on dates/walk to school together but she's apart of a program or smthn that makes her have sex with everyone who asks, hopefully this version has the images translated
nope ...even her status is not translated...

1.40 star(s) 10 Votes