RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
(optional though, it should have not had those scenes at all if you haven't selected it, let me know if that bugged out and still displayed them.)
Naw, it wasn’t bugged. I selected it, since I generally want to have the maximum of content available in a story. Didn’t expect quite so much of it clustered together, though.
he's exploring his options if you want him to, but yeah If I say it's gonna happen it will happen, I don't want a Thug Hero Party ending, or the helpless idiot that doesn't know what's going on.
I know the declared goal, noticed the connection to some of your other stuff, and I don’t mind the story looking beyond the four core people.

It’s just an artefact of this being an episodic and incomplete release: These two updates will, almost certainly, add to the overall quality of the game down the line. As it is, there is simply so little content yet that even just one or two updates focusing on other stuff seems to shift the whole focus away from the initial hook. I’m sure that by version five or six it will fit right in much better.

Similar with the cuck stuff: it seemed particularly noticeable and strong in this update (as far as I’ve played it yet, anyway). However, Katlyn did mention that he was improving physically, and he is allowed to make decisions on things instead of just being cucked.

I’m actually curious if his behaviour is different in this update if you don’t select the netorare option, and if you don’t select the "please insult me" option. (I’m unsure which options I clicked since I had saves from various routes and couldn’t remember which was which…)

Edaten143

Apr 11, 2018
The boyfriend getting F, is not really something I see this game to be going, but I'm still hopeful for more hidden sex from the GF, that stuff really hooks me in this game... but I feel like the grandma is no longer relevant XD, like when will the grandma take a turn to her and how long will that goddamned snowstorm to last?

Reactions: Psion

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I only like the girlfriend and Kaitlyn story, everything else is unnecessary.
For somthing that's so good, it's extremely short when it comes to those 2.

Reactions: Psion

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
The boyfriend getting F, is not really something I see this game to be going, but I'm still hopeful for more hidden sex from the GF, that stuff really hooks me in this game... but I feel like the grandma is no longer relevant XD, like when will the grandma take a turn to her and how long will that goddamned snowstorm to last?
0.5. will have the repairwork all done after the disaster so that they can visit each other again. This is the way to threesomes, but also hidden sex when the boyfriend is actually around. For example I planned a scene with the classic:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The futa on male scenes are just great. im hoping you continue with them going forward
They won't be a massive main focus, they are just an optional side piece for people that enjoy that. But there may be some.

I only like the girlfriend and Kaitlyn story, everything else is unnecessary.
For somthing that's so good, it's extremely short when it comes to those 2.
Don't worry, both will have their continuation. We're coming to the build up part now and then around verion 0.8 or thereabouts I can do the endings. After that will be the 'What if' scenario's such as "What if the girlfriend was the futa and Katelyn and Grandma wasn't?" or "What if the boyfriend and girlfriend never met?" and others.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Edaten143

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
One thing I’m curious about is the relationship between the GF and "not-MC", who is totally the main character. (Why else would the title be "my girlfriend", if that wasn’t supposed to be the main character people emphasise with?)

Initially, the grandmother was allowed in, but the two of them were still clearly loving boyfriend and girlfriend, including having sex with each other.
Then the mother wanted in, just because. The MC allowed this, but was still in control.
Then the MC was cut off from the girlfriend, acting only as the generic "cuck", who does not get any action, doesn’t even get to touch "his" girl, as she is corrupted more and more by the mother. (And that prof if you consider that route canon.)
Next step is the MC also being fucked by people. However, there does not seem to be any decision as a pair for this. Is this now just an open relationship?
Also, the MC is only fucked, never fucking anyone else. Purely passive route, pretty much what other games would consider sissification. Is this an intended result? Both the beta-MC and the girlfriend being fucked by dominating futas? (Only for the MC to eventually rise up as a physically and mentally stronger character.)

What about their relationship? Is it just open now? Does the MC being fucked somehow not count? Will the MC ever fuck anyone else (be they robot, futa, or otherwise)?

-------------

By the way, I think I figured out why I immediately pegged the MC as having regressed into more passivity/cuckery in the recent updates. You are being quite consistent in designating who people are through overexaggerated and codified body language. The MC always was somewhere on the border between the relaxed poses of the confident people, with occasional hints at his weakness through softer variations of those cringing, elbows in, arms pressed at your side poses all the cucks are portrayed with.

I just looked through all the images of the first game, and his vast majority of poses are relaxed (especially with his family, and even when his girlfriend is fucked before him). However, in the recent double-update he poses more like one of the cucks, with near to no relaxed poses. That, to me, was the clear message that he was on the path of becoming a bottom bitch for the futa alphas, instead of slowly asserting himself more as the plan states. Since you are still holding to the plan, I’m not sure how intentional that is. Further, as I stated above, this interpretation is based on a very limited amount of content, and therefore unreliable.

In the last double-update, the MC rarely appears, and when he appears he happens to act more like a weak bottom. This probably isn’t meant to signify a trend, and I expect that it will change back again once the MC gets more screen time. After all, every character, including Katlyn, can use the "weakness pose" in certain contexts. (Like when Katelyn’s crush appeared in that one scene.) However, I think I figured out why I reacted so differently to the latest update.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Why do the F95 Mods refuse to add the male protagonist tag, they rejected my report within minutes, is he not a guy anymore in this sequel?

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Why do the F95 Mods refuse to add the male protagonist tag, they rejected my report within minutes, is he not a guy anymore in this sequel?
I think they just slap multiple protaganist on there and call it a day.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
The tags have always been a fucking mess.
And they always will be.
This is the first time they refused to add a protagonist tag when it clearly has one, to my knowledge, they added all the other protagonist related tags, except the male one, are they just pretending that POV doesn't exist, or is the boyfriend suddenly trans now? And even if that's planned, they'll never tag it like that when it still hasn't happened yet, as I know games here where the MC "becomes" trans (unavoidable), but they still keep the original gender of the protagonist for the tag, and don't even add a futa/trans protagonist tag when they transition.

So it obviously makes no sense why they adamantly refuse to add the male protagonist tag to this game.

I also know why the futa/trans tag combines them, as it's more of a "female with penis" tag, as a pre- or non-op trans male character doesn't get the tag.

BigTTiger

May 27, 2021
I think that if the male MC's father was in his life more then he might not have been so much of a cuck and he could've been taught to stand up for himself rather than being a punching bag for the bullies' kudos to the mom for dispensing her own brand of justice and also speaking of the male MC's father he almost let it slip to the girlfriend that he's the boys' father is it that he's embarrassed and or ashamed of how he turned out to be or is it more of a male pride thing seeing as he wasn't around him growing up yes his mom played both the role of mother and father to him but I think he turned out a lil screwy in the head anyway but that's just my opinion now onto this professor how long is it going to take for them to realize that she's in fact Lana the evil bitch and if she ends up impregnating the girlfriend that's going to be a whole different can of worms to have to deal with oh and during the flashback why did Katya look an awful lot like Katelyn because when the professor encounters Katelyn she looks at her like she remembered her from the past I apologize for the absurd wall of text but I had to get all that out.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Damn. Is there a chance we can see the Katelyn futa scenes when she was younger?
There isn't actually anything to see, as in I didn't make any pictures of that. Specifically because if I did, it would be against Patreon's rules. Don't forget that very recently another dev was raided in Australia and arrested for creating a game with stuff like that in. The rule is that one cannot depict anything like that, implication, such as a black screen and some noise is fine but more than that, not a chance, sorry.

I think that if the male MC's father was in his life more then he might not have been so much of a cuck and he could've been taught to stand up for himself rather than being a punching bag for the bullies' kudos to the mom for dispensing her own brand of justice and also speaking of the male MC's father he almost let it slip to the girlfriend that he's the boys' father is it that he's embarrassed and or ashamed of how he turned out to be or is it more of a male pride thing seeing as he wasn't around him growing up yes his mom played both the role of mother and father to him but I think he turned out a lil screwy in the head anyway but that's just my opinion now onto this professor how long is it going to take for them to realize that she's in fact Lana the evil bitch and if she ends up impregnating the girlfriend that's going to be a whole different can of worms to have to deal with oh and during the flashback why did Katya look an awful lot like Katelyn because when the professor encounters Katelyn she looks at her like she remembered her from the past I apologize for the absurd wall of text but I had to get all that out.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: BigTTiger and D Dog

Marcusstar

Jun 7, 2023
Excuse me I want to know if there is Android download for My Girlfriend & My Futa Grandma 2 because I love the last one I really hope there android download

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes