Mar 29, 2020
I find it odd how backwards places like Patreon are when it comes to sex. So worried about non-consent... but what about all the violent video games... do the people being killed in them consent to being murdered? No? But nah its cool still I guess.

Reactions: Xakorik

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
My Girlfriend & My Futa Grandma 2 [v0.8] [Icarus Media] - Compressed

Win/Linux [354 MB]
- - - -

Mac [327 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
-----------------------
My Girlfriend & My Futa Grandma 2 [v0.8] [Icarus Media] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: v0.7 -> v0.8 [635 MB]
- - - -

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Wait... it's over? Well... that's kinda sad... but it was fun and you're straight on to your next project so all is good i guess... so it's just wife explorer and DDR now yeah?

Reactions: BadCuban42

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Wait... it's over? Well... that's kinda sad... but it was fun and you're straight on to your next project so all is good i guess... so it's just wife explorer and DDR now yeah?
Yeah, wife explorer is a side project I do to avoid burnout or to work on my inspiration. It was always going to end about here though. Hopefully you enjoyed it and liked the story.

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
Some thoughts on the ending. SPOILERS below:

All in all, I’m happy regarding the update. The ending felt a bit sudden, but it’s not like there were important plot threads that needed to be unravelled. A bit disappointed about the lack of epilogue scenes for the years following the ending. Another ~2 epilogue scenes for the aftermath/life of the family would have made the ending much more satisfying, I feel, instead of immediately jumping to the GM and mother dying in a hospital. A bit of a downer, even if the mother impregnated every single non-family staff member of the hospital. The amount of children she must have got have to be in the four digits by that point. Based on the game, it seems like she gets several people pregnant each week. That’s 1000+ each year. Even if you exclude the first ~16 years, and assume she slows down over time, that may mean 5000+ children by the time she dies.

Reactions: Icarus Media

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Some thoughts on the ending. SPOILERS below:

All in all, I’m happy regarding the update. The ending felt a bit sudden, but it’s not like there were important plot threads that needed to be unravelled. A bit disappointed about the lack of epilogue scenes for the years following the ending. Another ~2 epilogue scenes for the aftermath/life of the family would have made the ending much more satisfying, I feel, instead of immediately jumping to the GM and mother dying in a hospital. A bit of a downer, even if the mother impregnated every single non-family staff member of the hospital. The amount of children she must have got have to be in the four digits by that point. Based on the game, it seems like she gets several people pregnant each week. That’s 1000+ each year. Even if you exclude the first ~16 years, and assume she slows down over time, that may mean 5000+ children by the time she dies.
I appreciate the time you took to write this, and I admit I enjoyed reading it, including the parts you liked as well as didn't. But most of all I did smile when I read the calculations of how many children Katelyn would have. She is essentially a Futa Genghis Khan I suppose.

Have you tried the bad ntr end with Stilyo? Also both the good and bad ntr end but with 2 paths: One revealing the father and the other not revealing the father?

Reactions: RoughlySpecific

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
I have done the Good NTR/Bad NTR/No Stilyo endings, but I didn’t bother hiding the father. I didn’t think there would be much change, but I’ll try that out as well now that you mention it.

I’ve generally enjoyed the game a lot. My expectations very much depend on the genre/style etc of the story. The world is very much not serious, which is why I’m not as bothered by the silly characters, designs, etc as some others seem to be.

The only single thing I consistently didn’t like was the penis model used for the girls. It is too ugly, but even that can be ignored for the most part.

Regarding the thousands of children: The calculation really depends on how literally you are supposed interprete the story. If you take it as a concentrated representation of her life, the "actual" frequency might be significantly lower. (Basically, the more interesting parts are put closer together to make it more narratively compelling. Therefore, more immediate sex, less down-time than the "actual" events.)

This is how novels "based on real events"/biographies etc are sometimes done, if they care about accuracy in the first place. It’s not exactly lies, but the events are arranged together and compressed to make it more interesting.

4000+ pregnancies is the very rough estimation if you take it as-written, and every week is like what we are shown. Given that it’s a non-serious universe, this is the interpretation I went with.

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Definitely a bit of an abrupt ending. For being part of the title I thought the grandma would have played a bigger role.

I know you said you planned on ending it here for a while but it really does seem like you decided you didn't feel like continuing this and just said, "Screw it, we're done now."

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Definitely a bit of an abrupt ending. For being part of the title I thought the grandma would have played a bigger role.

I know you said you planned on ending it here for a while but it really does seem like you decided you didn't feel like continuing this and just said, "Screw it, we're done now."
I disagree, there was always a plan of where to end and how to build up to that, such as being more sexually free, getting into 3somes etc. But with this I can hold my hands up the reason I said there will be scene extensions is that whilst not rushed, I did put just basic scene structure in there.

So it's complete in that it has the beginning middle and end. Now I just do ambient sound, extend scene dialogue and check spelling, which is a tiny update and won't even be a new version number. I'm a great believer in do the basics first and you can always build up later. I class a car that runs as complete, even without a shiny paint job (I am irl very much substance over style, I detest style without substance, but I find substance without style to be perfectly acceptable, even better if with style on top of it as well). That said, that doesn't mean I don't do the paint job. That I think is why I take an exception to the idea it's rushed, as opposed to running as complete in its function but needing a bit more paint.

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes