1.00 star(s) 5 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
35.png

Overview:
The sequel to the video game “Hardcore Femdom”
Walker continues his romantic relationship with his girlfriend Diabolica, the boredom of everyday life arrives
Desires and extreme fantasies take hold of them
an unknown pleasure, in horror and in erotic orgasm,
His girlfriend will make him discover new feelings and powerful love
[You have a pov view in the game]
There is Blacked fantasy, bnwo, cuckold, extreme humiliation, forced gay, femdom, foot fetish, piggy, erotic, romantic.
New Demo
Thread Updated: 2024-06-02
Release Date: 2024-05-28
Developer: Mina492 - - -
Censored: No
Version: Demo
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Dev has used multiple accounts for review and like manipulation

DOWNLOAD

Win: - - - -

12.png 2.png 3.png 5.png 6.png 7.png 8.png 9.png

Last edited by a moderator:

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
There should be zero questions about what type of game this is if you know anything about anything. And yet, there will inevitably always be at least one person ahead. Anyways. I'm ready for what this game brings on. Let's do this. If you're reading this, then you are at least curious, and therefore, implicate in your interests in this type of game and have zero excuse for even reading my comment, let alone the main post lol.

Oct 21, 2023
Mina492
Ok, just to not leave you clueless ^^
This is the moment I had this thought for the first time, and since then it became my private... idc, easter egg? to mention that whenever I see one:
1716860026808.png
But I'd assume it's more of a prying mantis reference?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mina492

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
There is no racism, it's a fantasy Qos, bbc,

People like to fantasize, thank you for respecting them

View attachment 3678225

it's an erotic fantasy and there is bdsm, it's a fictional video game
Don't bother trying to correct the Anti's they are just gonna flood your game anyway with pages of kink shaming comments that won't get deleted by the Mods just like all the other Interracial NTR games on this site.

AnubisZero

May 22, 2023
Don't bother trying to correct the Anti's they are just gonna flood your game anyway with pages of kink shaming comments that won't get deleted by the Mods just like all the other Interracial NTR games on this site.
More about your sig... while I agree with you, the mods will insist on NTR being a tag. We can all define as we want, but the ones who rule the roost here will do it their way, and that's not necessarily a bad thing... there has to be SOME kind of set definition.

Personally, I'm with anyone that thinks the NTR tag should be subdivided into NTR/Netori/Netorase... but again, I ain't the boss here and no one could pay me enough to do that work for the fappers found here

Silwith

Jan 27, 2021
Morbid curiosity got the better of me
This is awful xD like, bad bad... I am not even a ntr-hater, I like to play everything actually... there are good ntr games out there I love, but this? xDDD some random assets plastered around, google translate dialogue, like, I doubt even a findom-cuck-fan would put up 12$ for this steaming pile xDDDDD
(And don't come at me with "its just the demo", a demo is meant to give a view on the game so you can decide if you like it... if the demo is just weird shit, so will be the full game :D)

1.00 star(s) 5 Votes