1.00 star(s) 5 Votes

nifty_ape

Jun 13, 2017
These are my Kinks, but...
It's just catastrophically bad. A fat, permanently grunting MC with a slider mini-dick; no story, no build-up; a “girlfriend” having a giggle with her Paris Hilton clique; a “girlfriend” marrying another character where the skin colour slider just has been moved to very dark; kiddy-pop at absurd volume on loop; pretty obvious scrambling for $12 for the full version.

Someone is trying to make as much money with as little effort possible from people whose fetish he/she obviously doesn't understand.

I hope this is not the future of sissy cuckold games!

Last edited:

HypnoKitten

Feb 14, 2018
Just a suggestion... that was not a demo. That was, I guess, a powerpoint presentation of ideas? This game will catch flack no matter what, that's fine, but why not take a bit of time to at least interest your target audience?

Reactions: Cavpal

OnlyTheBest8

Donor
Aug 12, 2021
These are my Kinks, but...
It's just catastrophically bad. A fat, permanently grunting MC with a slider mini-dick; no story, no build-up; a “girlfriend” having a giggle with her Paris Hilton clique; a “girlfriend” marrying another character where the skin colour slider just has been moved to very dark; kiddy-pop at absurd volume on loop; pretty obvious scrambling for $12 for the full version.

Someone is trying to make as little money as possible from people whose fetish he/she obviously doesn't understand.

I hope this is not the future of sissy cuckold games!
I feel the same but maybe it was just a scene mid game because it is a demo? I hope there is some build up before.

This is the first time seeing this game developer and I played the demo of the previous game "Hardcore Femdom" as well. The scene there was also pretty much out of context so I assume that the demo is not the beginning of the game. For payment: I have PayPal but it contains my real name which I do not want to leak to some random person on the internet and I would prefer other options even if there is a fee for it. Also for the creator PayPal is not a safe option: adult games violating ToS

nifty_ape

Jun 13, 2017
I feel the same but maybe it was just a scene mid game because it is a demo? I hope there is some build up before.

This is the first time seeing this game developer and I played the demo of the previous game "Hardcore Femdom" as well. The scene there was also pretty much out of context so I assume that the demo is not the beginning of the game. For payment: I have PayPal but it contains my real name which I do not want to leak to some random person on the internet and I would prefer other options even if there is a fee for it. Also for the creator PayPal is not a safe option: adult games violating ToS
It may be, but it may not be. In any case, the developer has released a terrible piece of software with this demo. At best a very bad preview of a finished game, at worst a very good one...

12$ for poorly copied assets that you've seen somewhere before, badly translated dialogues and little empathy for the characters? No thanks.

If you take a look at the developer's profile, it simply seems to be a business model. And especially with less... consensual kinks I react very sensitively to this, here the musty stench of “rip-off” quickly wafts through the room.

OnlyTheBest8

Donor
Aug 12, 2021
It may be, but it may not be. In any case, the developer has released a terrible piece of software with this demo. At best a very bad preview of a finished game, at worst a very good one...

12$ for poorly copied assets that you've seen somewhere before, badly translated dialogues and little empathy for the characters? No thanks.

If you take a look at the developer's profile, it simply seems to be a business model. And especially with less... consensual kinks I react very sensitively to this, here the musty stench of “rip-off” quickly wafts through the room.
You can't expect unique assets (they are expensive) and I don't care that much about those. I find 5$ for the previous game fair and if you like the style 12$ as an "investment" is fine as well. Keep in mind this is a pretty niche genre and a small developer. When you calculate the time invested and the number of copies sold I doubt that it makes much more than 12$/h. Lots of creator for this kind of genre abandon the project (I assume financial reasons?). The demo however is not something which would convince me to buy it. I got scammed by artists by much larger sums before so "wasting" 5$ for a game I don't like is not that much of a concern for me. If there is a better payment method I am willing to give it a try.

Reactions: Mina492

nifty_ape

Jun 13, 2017
You can't expect unique assets (they are expensive) and I don't care that much about those. I find 5$ for the previous game fair and if you like the style 12$ as an "investment" is fine as well. Keep in mind this is a pretty niche genre and a small developer. When you calculate the time invested and the number of copies sold I doubt that it makes much more than 12$/h. Lots of creator for this kind of genre abandon the project (I assume financial reasons?). The demo however is not something which would convince me to buy it. I got scammed by artists by much larger sums before so "wasting" 5$ for a game I don't like is not that much of a concern for me. If there is a better payment method I am willing to give it a try.
Of course, this is something that everyone has to work out for themselves. But when I look around here at f95, I discover enough games on the subject that were and are made with more gallons of heart and soul, don't feel nearly as loveless and don't jump in your face with their bare ass every three clicks that they want money from you.
It's not about unique assets, it's about the overall impression. And here, it's more than obvious to me that someone is running a little effort - lots of profit model.
I don't want to argue, but this release seems to have reached a new low in my perception. Not just in terms of quality, but in terms of shamelessness.

Mina492

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2020
18.PNG

Goddess Diabolica : "the demo is a preview of the video game

There is a story, sounds and music

1500 renders

the renders are high definition, you can use some to make backgrounds on you computer

there are many fetishisms, petplay, ponyplay, feet domination,

I don't show too many renders, I don't want to spoil too much

I see a lot of people happy to play my video game

A lot of people loved my video games, I get a lot of likes for my game in private messages

I thank them, it makes me really happy <3

I see people frustrated, tense, in the comments, it’s an error

Fun and enjoy, it's a video game <3 kiss my puppyboys 17.PNG

Mina492

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2020
Protip: Now when you click on ignore, you can also select to ignore the author.
thank you for the tip on f95zone, it's practical against the haters ;)

they destroy the video games,

that's why it's very difficult to be a developer

I have immense respect for the developers, they dedicate their lives to all different video games

besides I made a list to help big developers and small developers femdom and cuckold

https://f95zone.to/threads/list-of-femdom-and-cuckold-video-games.186655/

I'm not jealous and I don't care about haters

I love my passion and I'm happy to share my creation with the people, I love bdsm and hard video games

and I like discovering other people's video games,

I have never been hateful towards a person

The donations allow me to make new games in this universe, I thank you very much

this helps me

2.png

Last edited:

miyoko11

Nov 29, 2017
I love this, but the payment method makes me regret, after all, paypal is not available in some countries

kyuven

Sep 29, 2019
The sample images have numerous grammatical errors.

I will be upfront:

If you are going to be charging people money, and you do not speak English as a first language, you should hire a proofreader. If your text is difficult to understand, you will lose potential customers.

Mina492

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2020
Good Game for the people who have the full game !!!!! ;)

FEMDOM HUMILIATION CUCKOLD

6.png

jlh6191

Oct 30, 2018
you don't have an image on you profile, learn how to put one already hihihi

View attachment 3680081
I don't have any customers, these are donations,
you don't have to give, there is a demo

+
maybe I would offer a little free video game to respectful people

while you cry alone in you room
You are getting valid constructive criticism and acting like it is hate. This isn't even my thing, but I can see it definitely needs improvement.

Mina492

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2020
Confront your nighmares ;)

5.png

My game : full 1500 renders

60 animation +

sound effect

Full Game : 6 euros

Donation 6 euros and you receive the game complete in private message by email, f95zone or deviant art

Last edited:

miyoko11

Nov 29, 2017
I have to say that no game is perfect, but if there's something about it that appeals to you, it's worth giving it a try. For me, oh, my girlfriend is a bimbo, and she's a sex slave to black people, which is awesome. But if you don't like them or other tags, there's no way
Some advice for the artist: the rendering is really not good enough, at least on F95, you can find better free games, that's a fact. Perhaps you can consider buying some special assets that will help you. In addition, with regard to the DEMO, most cases usually provide a complete character introduction or a short story line, rather than just a few pictures, and when people see something that appeals to them, payment will become easy.

1.00 star(s) 5 Votes