RPGM Completed My Girlfriend Will Never Be Taken by Another Man [Final] [Studio Sirocco]

2.40 star(s) 11 Votes

totallybob

Apr 29, 2017
Listen, I love LOVE giant torso-obscuring tits and the funny blowjob face doesnt bother me in the slightest... but the artist who worked on this needs a lot more anatomy practice.

Dylan003

Sep 5, 2017
This game is straight-up ass. No sex scenes between MC and the girls (Harem)? wtf
I wanna avoid NTR at all costs but at least give the MC some pussy.. like da fuk :mad:
MC gets a blowjob, handjob and paizuri from a milf if I recall. Also not sure why you thought this was a harem game.

Reactions: Skyrimmodder

Mr. Goner

Sep 22, 2019
It depends tho, like I'm ok with the other ntr games where u play as the mc and u get to smash someone's wife etc...
This is why it might not be a bad idea for f95 to make it more clear if an 'NTR' game is netori which is pretty much what you're describing, vs netorare which is the protagonist being cheated on.

Reactions: MysticXcore

KyoDival

Sep 16, 2020
is there any good ending in this game? the comments makes me confused...
edit:fck im finished this thing. the mc cant even have a fuck with his bitch gf at the end

Last edited:

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
yeah they should add Netori tag for fuck sake
This is why it might not be a bad idea for f95 to make it more clear if an 'NTR' game is netori which is pretty much what you're describing, vs netorare which is the protagonist being cheated on.
Netori and Netorase are in the new tag list coming when they add the new tagging system.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
This game doesn't really know what its trying to be i think. Personally, I don't want the MC to get any action, its a waste of my time. But here he fucks some random side slut. Why? And if you are trying to save the girl and prevent the NTR, well, even in the good route, she has already fucked both the shota and the ugly bastard. Then you have the whole switch to FMC at the end and go around town to fuck random dudes? WTF, why?

NTR as a whole is pretty weak since the girl is just a loose whore. Like it lets you pick who the NTR route is AFTER she has slept with both shota and ugly bastard.lol Shes not being stolen, shes just cheating on you with a bunch of guys.

Strong1

Aug 13, 2022
Game has potential, but total shit as its. On the second playthrough you should be able to prevent the NTR.

2.40 star(s) 11 Votes