RPGM Completed My Girlfriend Will Never Be Taken by Another Man [Final] [Studio Sirocco]

2.40 star(s) 11 Votes

Epyton

Nov 16, 2020
Anyone knows any game with a character similar to Mitsuko (Aunt Pussy), and with a similar body if possible?

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
Okey so this story got me hella confused my guess here is that either the MC's mom is the one who kills Shiori because she cucked him and then he killed himself because of it or it is all happening because of the promise Shiori's mom did to the MC's mom that the two would get married before she died and she's just lying to the MC and sending him back over and over to get the two together.

Which is just weird since she's apperently sent him back at least 4285 times but she always sends him back about a month after Shiori has already started being blackmailed and is being forced to have sex with their classmate. Also really a pic of them kissing is the blackmail material cause the school has a strict no relationships policy??? Like come on a first time offender would at most get a scolding about it! So why the F would she agree to be his sex slave to prevent that???

But yeah who ever the murderer is got me confused, I didn't play through the whole question line since it bugged out and I didn't wanna replay since it seemed that unlocking the gallery while playing made the game bug out, while the answers part just had an ending happen all of a sudden where the MC sicks the slutty neighbourhood aunt on the two rapists and that somehow makes them both become addicted to the aunt so they leave Shiori alone.

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Wait, wasn't this finished already? Does it has new content or something now?

Davos2

Aug 29, 2020
If you need time travel powers to keep your gf from getting fucked by another man, sounds like she ain't worth keeping and you should use those powers to get some stuff from the library of Alexandria before it was burnt down. And some winning lotto numbers.

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
NTR is semi avoidable if you guys keep asking.
The first "Time Loop" is basically her getting stolen by one of two individuals. If you play the first loop to the end the spirit of your girlfriends deceased mother sends you back in time with new knowledge to prevent the NTR stuff. Of course you can let it happen again but you can also prevent it for the "True End" I guess.
Game is pretty short and if you can see the allure of the art it is also a pretty decent game.
Nice one hour wank ,)
Nah you can't you still get to see some NTR stuff on the answer route

2.40 star(s) 11 Votes