RPGM Completed My Girlfriend Will Never Be Taken by Another Man [Final] [Studio Sirocco]

2.40 star(s) 11 Votes
Oct 27, 2019
that would be the fucking opposite of every NTR thing in exsistance so thats whu it haven been done :/ ntr is about the cucking and "mc acepting the cucking"
That's not really true, because:

1. In a lot of NTR's the cuck doesn't even know what's going on (like that furry game that the MC is ran over by a truck at the end), there's also the games where the cuck kill themselves and i also remember about a doujinshi where the cuck f.cks the girl one last time and leaves because he can't love her anymore and is going to move on with his life;
2. NeToRi is also NTR, but in NeToRi, the MC is the one cucking other guys, not the guy cucked (In this site is usually used the tag "cheating" without "NTR" instead);
3. NTR stands for NeToRare, NeToRase and NeToRi; regardless of what the site says. The Only NTR where the cucking is consensual is NeToRase (In this site is usually used the tag "swinging" and "sharing" instead).

• Angry
Reactions: ItsEricBoi

gordon101

Nov 12, 2017
That's not really true, because:

1. In a lot of NTR's the cuck doesn't even know what's going on (like that furry game that the MC is ran over by a truck at the end), there's also the games where the cuck kill themselves and i also remember about a doujinshi where the cuck f.cks the girl one last time and leaves because he can't love her anymore and is going to move on with his life;
2. NeToRi is also NTR, but in NeToRi, the MC is the one cucking other guys, not the guy cucked (In this site is usually used the tag "cheating" without "NTR" instead);
3. NTR stands for NeToRare, NeToRase and NeToRi; regardless of what the site says. The Only NTR where the cucking is consensual is NeToRase (In this site is usually used the tag "swinging" and "sharing" instead).
i thought NTR stood for Need to Rape, well more you know the better lol

Reactions: dinopara

Frostcold85

Aug 15, 2020
Quick question: does this game have audio or no? I download it from a different source and there's not even a main menu music playing like any usual game would have. Just hoping to get an answer so that I know I'm not being tricked here

SoRaDeSu~

Jun 11, 2017
Quick question: does this game have audio or no? I download it from a different source and there's not even a main menu music playing like any usual game would have. Just hoping to get an answer so that I know I'm not being tricked here
ye theres audio

Tallflipghost

Apr 6, 2022
This game is really bad. Awful art, the premise is a lie. You get NTR'd no matter what. At first I thought I had to get NTR'd in the Question route since that seemed like the only option. And once we went to the Answer route. And the fact we get the choice to get in the way of that fat guy and Shion. I thought "Finally this game is good." But then for SOME reason. I'm not allowed to get in the way of the little shit and Shion. And now it's just the events of the questions route but you're Shion

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
is there a way to change the font?
Since It's running on RPGM MV you can do that fairly easily.
Just go to your "fonts" folder in "www" and drop in whatever font you want in ".ttf" format. (You can find tons of free fonts on for example.)

Then open the "gamefont.css" with Notepad (Or Notepad++, or Kate or whatever.) and fill in your font name.

font-family: GameFont;
src: url("YourFontNameHere.ttf");

This might break word wrapping though. I'm not sure, I had nothing to do with this thread. They just took some DMTL prototype of mine without prior contact.

SNEK ETERR

Apr 22, 2020

anyone got the trial ?, i think it was mentioned there
nope and no news at all from the author last time i checked the twitter page he/she trying to take a break working and do family stuff

2.40 star(s) 11 Votes