RPGM Completed My Girlfriend Will Never Be Taken by Another Man [Final] [Studio Sirocco]

2.40 star(s) 11 Votes
Jan 5, 2019
NTR is semi avoidable if you guys keep asking.
The first "Time Loop" is basically her getting stolen by one of two individuals. If you play the first loop to the end the spirit of your girlfriends deceased mother sends you back in time with new knowledge to prevent the NTR stuff. Of course you can let it happen again but you can also prevent it for the "True End" I guess.
Game is pretty short and if you can see the allure of the art it is also a pretty decent game.
Nice one hour wank ,)
You can't stop it even in the 2nd playthrough. It started before you get sent back and when you try and keep her away from dudes it just starts happening again from her perspective.

Oct 27, 2019
This game is worse because it starts to dip its toe in those waters, MC can get blown by a milf, but the true end path is to sick the milf on the two dudes your "gf" is bouncing between, so not only do they get your girl, they get the girl who would have slept with you too. XD
Here's the thing: They generally just get the protagonist at first because he's dense/chaste/oblivious or the girlfriend is dense/dumb/oblivious... so, if the MC now aware of the guys starts fucking the new girl since the beggining and the new girl isn't dense/dumb/oblivious... then the "mrs steal your girl" don't have an actual chance.

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
You can't stop it even in the 2nd playthrough. It started before you get sent back and when you try and keep her away from dudes it just starts happening again from her perspective
You sure?
I am pretty sure that it was a pretty happy ending....to be fair I played in japanese and I could misunderstood the context.

DoorinFloor

Sep 22, 2021
Unless things change from playing both Question and Answer multiple times, you can't stop her cheating on you. There are one or two instances where you can make the choice to prevent it, but after that you're literally stopped by divine intervention and can't stop it. Even then, she willingly cheats on you many times of her own volition. First under the fragile pretense of "I guess I have no choice" (she absolutely does have a choice) and later because she enjoys it.

In the end the MC and her do end up together due to complete bullshit storytelling, but can you really call that a happy ending? She still cheated on you many times and displayed no real remorse for doing so. Given her personality throughout the game, it's very likely she'll continue doing it behind your back, even with random cityfolk.

Slaylife

Aug 21, 2016
Is there no NTR game where the MC either starts cheating on his girlfriend for cheating on him or simply moves on and decides to find someone else? Maybe beat up the guys who were your gf lovers too assuming they were not manipulated by her to start the NTR.

Just taking all that crap with a sad face is pretty lame. Its like if the makers of such games want to make a MC so pathetic that we would silently cheer on his misfortune lol. Black comedy of sorts...

It would be amazing if there was a game where a ballsy NTR protagonist could say : "So you guys fucked her and she enjoyed it? Whatever, you can take those used goods, as I have no need for your sloppy seconds. I already found a way better chick in the meantime. Keep her guys and may she cheat on you too lol."

Dec 27, 2021
Why does people think it's a good idea to draw boobs that big?
I can't speak for anyone else, but I love large breasts like that. Big breasts are beautiful, and the bigger the breasts, the more beautiful the woman, in my eyes. The artwork, and more specifically the breasts, are the whole reason I tried the game since that's what I'm into. I mean, with a title and description like that I expected to be able to avoid the NTR, though, so ultimately the game was disappointing, but still. I love the big breasts.

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
This slut fucks around of her own volition so of course she's not going to be taken, you never actually had her to start with my dude.

Reactions: Gaster!Sans

AininChase

Oct 22, 2018
so what do you have to do at second playthrough to prevent the brat hugging GF? I tried choosing 2 options but it's still making her do the brat anyway.

darius25

Jun 26, 2019
Is there no NTR game where the MC either starts cheating on his girlfriend for cheating on him or simply moves on and decides to find someone else? Maybe beat up the guys who were your gf lovers too assuming they were not manipulated by her to start the NTR.

Just taking all that crap with a sad face is pretty lame. Its like if the makers of such games want to make a MC so pathetic that we would silently cheer on his misfortune lol. Black comedy of sorts...

It would be amazing if there was a game where a ballsy NTR protagonist could say : "So you guys fucked her and she enjoyed it? Whatever, you can take those used goods, as I have no need for your sloppy seconds. I already found a way better chick in the meantime. Keep her guys and may she cheat on you too lol."
so you dont get it that point of these games with hard ntr is that the mc is a loser if you want you want mc thats not a loser but gets cheated on go play games that dont have ntr

squirrle

Jul 29, 2017

that would be the fucking opposite of every NTR thing in exsistance so thats whu it haven been done :/ ntr is about the cucking and "mc acepting the cucking"

2.40 star(s) 11 Votes