RPGM Completed My Girlfriend Will Never Be Taken by Another Man [Final] [Studio Sirocco]

2.40 star(s) 11 Votes

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
So, like, y'all aren't into the rising new "anteater blowjob aesthetic?"
Then, definitely don't google the artist Fellatrix.
And DEFINTELY don't google "Fellatrix & Stickyspoodge - Brittany's New BF (ft. Mistress Stella)" ...
(FYI: the commonly used term is "suckface")

Last edited:

Iblis2150

Sep 14, 2017
The comically oversized tits aside, what really bothers me is those weird vacuum-cleaner inspired mouths :')

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
Geez, I dont mind blowjob face in hentai , but if it's so exaggarated that it resembles an anteater, I pass. Ntr tag is appealing, but the general artstyle is not my cup of tea.

Thanks for the upload still. I'm sure their are others here that would enjoy this one.

croPath

May 10, 2017
people complaining about the Artstyle..... counterargument: the artstyle.....
fuckin genius....:WeSmart::WaitWhat::KEK:
its subjective AF so don't complain about it and this isn't even some niche artstyle but fairly common one so don't complain about it if you don't like it, just don't play games that have it

russie223

Apr 26, 2022
View attachment 1777998

Overview:
This is a "time loop" game about trying to prevent your childhood friend / girlfriend from getting fucked by another man.​

Thread Updated: 2022-04-26
Release Date: 2022-03-07
Developer: Studio Sirocco
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English (Edited MTL)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - WORKUPLOAD

Thanks for the translation Shisaye

View attachment 1778008 View attachment 1778009 View attachment 1778011

thanks man

DoorinFloor

Sep 22, 2021
I like the artwork, personally. I mean, the long tongue is a little weird, but it's not totally off-putting. But anyway, is there no actual way to avoid NTR? I've played through both the Question and Answer scenarios, and she still cheats on you. Like, a lot. It's kind of infuriating. You're asked to "save" her but she basically isn't even worth saving.

I know, I know, if I don't like NTR, I shouldn't have played the game. The title gave me some hope that there would be some scenario where you can actively avoid the NTR, though.

Doublefrost

Jun 29, 2017
Yes, but there is no point to it if you don't get vanilla sex scenes between the MC and the girl(s) and no... only having one or under five isn't good enough.
Call me crazy if you like, but I've always been pretty pleased with myself when I've cockblocked other men after my women in real life. Even before I do stuff like have sex with them again. So let's say I'm someone that likes to imagine themselves as the MC instead of... <looks at this particular game's design> ...Putting my name on an NTR route character. In this case, I expect I'd be quite pleased with myself for keeping another man's dick out of 'my' girl and would see a whole lot of point in preventing it. Particularly if I'm heavily offended by NTR in games and decry anyone who plays them as 'cucks' (never mind the netori fans who like to do the cucking) as letting an NTR happen just so I could jerk off to it in the corner while considering myself as the MC would then make me the cuck.

2.40 star(s) 11 Votes