RPGM Completed My Girlfriend Will Never Be Taken by Another Man [Final] [Studio Sirocco]

2.40 star(s) 11 Votes

pr83

May 5, 2017
Bro it's animated and got huge jugs. On top of that got that uncanny, uneven artstyle and ppl are complaining about proportions...
Smh

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
Bro it's animated and got huge jugs. On top of that got that uncanny, uneven artstyle and ppl are complaining about proportions...
Smh
people complaining about the Artstyle..... counterargument: the artstyle.....
fuckin genius....:WeSmart::WaitWhat::KEK:

Choyz

Jul 17, 2018
atleast this game has my favorite side...
boobs that are too big, and pixel art, even when there is an ntr in it

LostNoire

Sep 16, 2021
Played this with Mtool the other day, if you don't like the art in the screenshots I wouldn't say go out of your way to play it

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Does the MC have sex with her? or are the sex scenes only with the bald bastard?
I checked the gallery and it's the typical netorare cuck game. The "childhood friend" main girl seems to have 3 routes: one with the bald bastard, one with her bastard shota brother and one where she get public harassed... and no scene involving sex with cuck mc.
Cuck mc have some scenes with another woman but none of them seems to be actual sex just blowjob, titjob, hanjob and all those seem to have femdom vibe to enchance the loser experience...and yeah even this other woman have scenes where she cuck you too isn't that great...
Finally, a game about trying to make the NTR avoidable to shut people up!
If avoiding it meant you get nothing then it doesnt count. Some other netorare games did the same thing where if you avoid it there's no reward, no nothing at the end of the path, or so little and rushed it's laughable... then the game just end because at core it's still just a netorare focused game, not a game with a ntr path but avoidable and other paths have similar amount of content. False advertisement.

Last edited:
2.40 star(s) 11 Votes