RPGM Completed My Girlfriend Will Never Be Taken by Another Man [Final] [Studio Sirocco]

2.40 star(s) 11 Votes

Doublefrost

Jun 29, 2017
If avoiding it meant you get nothing then it doesnt count. Some other netorare games did the same thing where if you avoid it there's no reward, no nothing at the end of the path, or so little and rushed it's laughable... then the game just end because at core it's still just a netorare focused game, not a game with a ntr path but avoidable and other paths have similar amount of content. False advertisement.
Your reward for avoiding NTR is NOT having an NTR sex scene. That's why it's called avoiding! Do the people who keep asking to be able to avoid not understand this or something?
Much Later Edit: I'm still amused at the argument that if your girl is not immediately having sex with you, then there's no point in not letting some other dude get up in her instead when you're clearly bothered by some other dude getting up in her. I stand by the lack of NTR being the reward. Learn to gain an appreciation for cockblocking other guys trying with your girl, you'll get NTR'ed less, dudes. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Your reward for avoiding NTR is NOT having an NTR sex scene. That's why it's called avoiding! Do the people who keep asking to be able to avoid not understand this or something?
Maybe they didn't word it very well?
The question should've been "Is the game ntr focused".
If the answer is yes then there's little point for those who asked to try the game as netorare focused games don't actually have multiple paths, even if there is such other path it would most likely be underdeveloped and not worth the time.

noble 271

Mar 14, 2018
Very VERY important question. Can you actually succeed in your task of preventing your childhood friend/girlfriend from being fucked by other men?

Oct 8, 2018
Ugh this was disappointing was expecting another game sort of like time loop NTR were you had to actively try and avoid NTR.

In this it seems that you have the "questions" mode which seems to be a linear NTR story and the prologue before you are sent back in time
Or "Answers" mode which you have been sent back in time with your previous memories to try and save the girl, however it is simple yes/no choices and 2nd time you still get screwed over by some magical power BS?! so you have no choice but to be NTR'd again... stopped playing after that

so from what I can see NTR is NOT avoidable

Art + sprite sex is animated though

Slaylife

Aug 21, 2016
I like big tits but I think the artist overdid it a little bit. The heroine looks like a titzilla monster. *sweats*

So even though she is fairly cute I dunno if the MC will mind getting NTRd. :p

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
How can sex with it even possible?
Missionary is out because...well there are 2 torpedos aiming at you.
Doggy...can't be done (those intercontinental missiles wouldn't allow her to bend over).
Hmmm, maybe I should check with the Kama Sutra
I believe the actual position is called "Downward dog lifting leg on forked tree"

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
The art here is great and it also looks like she can become a ganguro which anything involving bimbofication or the like is a plus for me, but to bad this is just a run of the mill ntr game with no real depth to it, All the latest rpg maker games posted here have been pretty mediocre as of late.

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
"My Girlfriend Will Never Be Taken By Another Man" In other words she will. In this case I think the "bad guy" is doing him a favor freeing him from that "thing". :ROFLMAO:
Well if your girlfriend is already jumping at the nearest cock when she is suppose to be committed to your relationship than yes that would be considered a positive, Problem is with lot of these kind of games is that the girl is usually already a total degenerate before anything else happens.

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
*Checks Title*

So you're saying the poor woman is doomed to become the whole town's fuck bucket, aye?

• Haha
Reactions: nuclear
2.40 star(s) 11 Votes