Oct 28, 2017
i like the game and the idea, but from what i'm seeing from these posts the gentlemen ending sucks. so tbh. i'm about to stop playing. why would you create a game that rewards ntr. bain of my existence

Oct 28, 2017
As you haven't looked back
but why say the game is finished then? because if that's the case then its not. i don't even know why they are acting like the game is finished at all. tbh. i'm not even going to play it if they are just going to screw us over on the gentlemen ending. you can't last jedi me. never again.

compaq

Sep 14, 2017
The ending was somewhat of a disappointment for me, although I will be curious what happens next with the add-ons intended. The game has been fun and the sister character really made the game for me. Will be looking forward for new content from this dev for sure.

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
but why say the game is finished then? because if that's the case then its not. i don't even know why they are acting like the game is finished at all. tbh. i'm not even going to play it if they are just going to screw us over on the gentlemen ending. you can't last jedi me. never again.
Because the game is finished for all intents and purposes. Think of it like a TV series. Daniels has ended it on a cliff hanger for the DLC content to come but from my understanding instead of being tagged onto this game it is going to be stand alone or maybe a bit like MGA 2

SolarEclipsed

Donor
Nov 6, 2017
The ending was somewhat of a disappointment for me, although I will be curious what happens next with the add-ons intended. The game has been fun and the sister character really made the game for me. Will be looking forward for new content from this dev for sure.
With any luck the demo of the new game should be released today

Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
...by request | did my thingy...
My Girlfriends Amnesia Final(ly) Skunked (1.9GB*)
*compressed by reducing image quality slightly

- - - - - -

May 20, 2017
...by request | did my thingy...
My Girlfriends Amnesia Final(y) Skunked (1.9GB*)
*compressed by reducing image quality slightly

- - - - - -

Good to see you back, mate, doing what you do best.

Oct 28, 2017
Because the game is finished for all intents and purposes. Think of it like a TV series. Daniels has ended it on a cliff hanger for the DLC content to come but from my understanding instead of being tagged onto this game it is going to be stand alone or maybe a bit like MGA 2
eh idk. it sounds like an unfinished game to me. usually dlc is things you should've finished within the game itself but didn't have enough time. i just don't understand why they wouldn't keep working on it like they were to make it finished completely instead of starting a new game and acting as if they have unfinished content left.

SolarEclipsed

Donor
Nov 6, 2017
eh idk. it sounds like an unfinished game to me. usually dlc is things you should've finished within the game itself but didn't have enough time. i just don't understand why they wouldn't keep working on it like they were to make it finished completely instead of starting a new game and acting as if they have unfinished content left.
Simple he was going to finish the game and move on to the next project. However the amount of paying patreons that didn't really want the game to end meant that he decided to add more content using the gentleman ending. Remember the last update was 4.68 gb so upload/ download is slow. However I do not think he wanted to make a whole part 2 version so decided to just do updates intermittantly that are sort of story continuations.

JhomBraun

Donor
Jan 19, 2018
=============
|Optional Content |
|Gentleman Ending |
=============

Due to my, and perhaps other people's disappointment with the current status of the gentleman route, I've made an ending mod that replaces the current gentleman ending with one that hopefully offers a bit more conclusion.

People who look forward to Daniels' further DLC content won't find future content necessarily being invalidated by this ending, it simply gives you a bit more conclusion for now.
Wow, thanks a million @kuraiken! I recently played the latest version with the gentleman route and like some others was really disappointed with that original ending. However, your mod ending is sorta what I was expecting for that route from Daniels K and it brings closure to that story at least for now. Plus with your ending there would still be lots of opportunity for further development of that fantastic game.

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes