derive

May 2, 2018
It takes a long time before dialogue appears on the images. Is there a way to get to the dialogue quicker?

joe powa

Nov 10, 2017
I think the trio brother and sisters we met at the pool in day 6 is a reference to another game but wich one ?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I played this until I got to the scene where some scary lady crashes her car down the road and all the power is out and the cop is around. At the same time there was an actual thunderstorm and it zapped my actual power for two days and I didn't have a background save. I think I got pretty close to the end. I dunno...I don't like RPG Maker games as much. This one was really nice (one of the best I've played) and didn't skimp on scenes like some other RPG Maker games do and the text was - rilly- toasty. This guy does good work! Also also also if you know a good RPG Maker game in this kind of genre please let me know I DO NEED RECS!
Try this: https://f95zone.to/threads/my-girlfriends-amnesia-unofficial-renpy-port-selectivepaperclip.19386/

WRONGS

Jan 14, 2018
Can someone explain the good ending with gf?
If the MC (canonically named Jack) remains loyal to the girlfriend (canonically named Josie), there's an ending with the two of them going on a ski trip to the mountains, Jack crashes the car and a disoriented Josie wakes up with no memoy of anything and disappears in the middle of a snow storm. Depressing ending, right? A lot of people complained about it.

But don't worry. There's a continuation, a sort of smaller part II of MGA, in which Jack and the twin sister (canonically Mia) pair up (in more than one way, if you choose to) and start looking for the missing Josie after the search and rescue teams have left her for dead.

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
If the MC (canonically named Jack) remains loyal to the girlfriend (canonically named Josie), there's an ending with the two of them going on a ski trip to the mountains, Jack crashes the car and a disoriented Josie wakes up with no memoy of anything and disappears in the middle of a snow storm. Depressing ending, right? A lot of people complained about it.

But don't worry. There's a continuation, a sort of smaller part II of MGA, in which Jack and the twin sister (canonically Mia) pair up (in more than one way, if you choose to) and start looking for the missing Josie after the search and rescue teams have left her for dead.
But i didn't get the continuation....and twin sister already left. So how do I get the scene? Is it a completely different game?

Reactions: Cramone

WRONGS

Jan 14, 2018
But i didn't get the continuation....and twin sister already left. So how do I get the scene? Is it a completely different game?
Yes. It's page is linked in the first post of this thread under "My Girlfriend's Amnesia DLC". But here, let me link it directly:

I think DanielsK is supposed to make more extended endings for the other two possible endings, the twin sister ending and the no sisters ending. In the meantime, there's a cameo from Josie, the girlfriend and a sex scene with Mia, the sister, in the latest release of his new game, Pine Falls.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Just played this game and appreciate all the work it took to weave in different paths across "Gentleman", "Jerk" and neutral actions towards a variety of interim consequences + different ending choices.

Reminded me somewhat of I Love Daddy, where the different choices lead to subpaths and major consequences that reveal different - and sometimes, surprising - sides to the primary characters. That game offers up to ten different endings and a wide range of storylines.

This game isn't quite so complex, as there're mainly two major themes and four unique endings, but the fact that each day could bring different experiences from the prior one was unique and kept it entertaining.

The RPG system was often unstable, so frequent save points were necessary.

The Dev didn't shirk on the graphics, either: reliable posing and animations and the RPG system was cute.

THe NTR from the girlfriend's actions (and inactions) didn't bother me in the slightest, considering the MC could be an opportunistic whore when the choices were right. Especially in the "Jerk" path, I thought the NTR scenes and theme worked effectively to counter the MC's attitudes and actions: he essentially deserved it.

Admittedly, I had a difficult time playing the "Jerk" path to its fullest (per the helpful Walkthrough), but kept reminding myself it's just a game! Still, it was done effectively enough that I did feel like a jerk for making those choices ...

Last edited:

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
i can't find the mod for this, can any1 help me....
I was going to say it's linked in the OP, but mods deleted some posts, and now the link doesn't point to the right place.

So, fear not - I will teach you the secrets of getting to the right place!

Here is the link in the OP:

Take the URL and delete the "page-135#". Hit enter. Bam, working link!

Reactions: Anesbiri

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
1st ntr can't be avoided but later you get to choose path which opens up ntr.

assdassfer

Dec 27, 2019
1st ntr can't be avoided but later you get to choose path which opens up ntr.
there's supposed to be an option in menu or items(?) which allows you to activate or deactivate ntr. From scrolling through posts I believe that it is in an older version that was removed in later updates to make the game more sanitary.

If its path activated how do you get the NTR scene at the end of Day 5? I'm following the walkthrough to the letter and it's not happening.

Also the game itself has a dialog box that pops up in day 5 that says NTR needs to be activated and is default set to OFF.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
If its path activated how do you get the NTR scene at the end of Day 5? I'm following the walkthrough to the letter and it's not happening.
walkthrough says it's unavoidable so ntr doesn't need to be "activated" yet and it can't since scene which opens ntr can comes later.

assdassfer

Dec 27, 2019
walkthrough says it's unavoidable so ntr doesn't need to be "activated" yet and it can't since scene which opens ntr can comes later.
huh? I'm talking about the NTR scene at home when Alex breaks in. It's not working for me.

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes