VN Ren'Py Completed My Girlfriend's Amnesia DLC [v1.0] [Daniels K]

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
rpgm is very stablr (i had few crashes) so no need to play renpy version due fear of crashes.

Maverick1965

Sep 2, 2018
I enjoyed both this and the original, despite the former being an RPGM based game. I'm also quite glad I was able to play both rather than waiting for the DLC to come out as the ending of the original certainly was an unexpected cliffhanger.

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
this link is sorta dead the file where remove do inactivity

Reactions: Krull

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
father of baby could be either of guys in this game but most likely its gf's bf.

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
Could that pregnancy be related to the rival? (NTR)
If you are talking about the twins the GF is pregnant with at the end of the NTR route they are the MC's the events of the game are set within a week and the end of the game is 2 months later and usually pregnancy doesn't start showing until the second trimester which is after 12 weeks

Elkfood

Jun 8, 2017
If you are talking about the twins the GF is pregnant with at the end of the NTR route they are the MC's the events of the game are set within a week and the end of the game is 2 months later and usually pregnancy doesn't start showing until the second trimester which is after 12 weeks
Aha, yea I wasnt paying attention to how much time had passed.

WRONGS

Jan 14, 2018
One of the routes in a straight-up NTR route so the GF can get fucked by randoms as much as you like, including him but not limited. The construction dudes can both ger her, the doctor's assistant, the sister, a cop, etc.
Wait. What? I played the Ren-py port and the Girlfriend only had sex with the anesthesiologist a few times, was blackmailed by her boss once and got it one with the older construction worker in a pool. How do I get all the rest?

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes