VN Others Completed My Girlfriend's Mom Is Much Finer than Her, So I Can't Hold Back!! [Final] [Gekkan Toshiue Milk Tank]

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

--hi

Modder
May 30, 2021
tell me what do you think about this game I really liked her art work It is possible to translate it too
Good game, maybe in future :)
But who knows?

botab

Aug 24, 2020
Good game, maybe in future :)
But who knows?
The main thing is that you noticed this game And that there is a request for translation on this site
There is a pretty good request among users about the translation of this game In general, I like NTR games where there is a good ending.After your translation of this game, I fell into nostalgia And now i'm playing.Moto Yankee Tsuma Hinako ~Shinshin Tomo ni Kanzen Netori!~

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
tell me what do you think about this game I really liked her art work It is possible to translate it too
His mom jokingly says he would have to be strong enough to steal her from her husband/ his dad = This game has some big Chris-Chan vibes to it imo.

botab

Aug 24, 2020
His mom jokingly says he would have to be strong enough to steal her from her husband/ his dad = This game has some big Chris-Chan vibes to it imo.
I do not think so But this game has a very beautiful artwork and a good storyline
if you liked this game too can you support a transfer request
https://f95zone.to/threads/i-love-you-mom-ill-steal-you-away-no-matter-what.46338/
In general, I would like to see games of this type translated more often.Now all the games are almost the same Four school heroines Magic one protagonist And games of this type make you laugh in some moments.Sometimes they're just comical Because the main character is a grown woman

Djd3

Jun 7, 2017
I'm not getting any sound ingame, no voice or bgm. It's the first time i get this problem with a VN. Anyone else having this problem?

exqalph03

Jan 4, 2020
hmmm.. she kind of feels unbalanced, even if I don't take into mind her too huge boobs. the art isn't consistent too, most likely. some are fine and some are unbalanced as I said. The big tits are handled well in other games but this didn't get handled well at least from my view, nice share anyway.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
When I start the game, I get audio. I have the game icon in my task bar. It just doesn't display on my screen.
I assume it's a display issue but I have no idea where to even begin. Knowing the game engine might help troubleshoot my problem. Anyone?

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
When I start the game, I get audio. I have the game icon in my task bar. It just doesn't display on my screen.
I assume it's a display issue but I have no idea where to even begin. Knowing the game engine might help troubleshoot my problem. Anyone?
It's the Tyrano Engine

Reactions: clowns234

Anon35

Oct 25, 2020
I need help every time I start it up I only hear it but no window edit: had to right click and maximize

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 8 Votes