VN Others Completed My Girlfriend's Mom Is Much Finer than Her, So I Can't Hold Back!! [Final] [Gekkan Toshiue Milk Tank]

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

petesimp

Apr 2, 2019
Thanks! Got it working. Another dumb question. Where can we put in the english translation and where are the save files at on mac to use the full save someone uploaded?

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Thanks! Got it working. Another dumb question. Where can we put in the english translation and where are the save files at on mac to use the full save someone uploaded?
I am not sure how to do it on the mac version, try putting it KanoHaha.app>Contents>MacOS>Resources

Also no idea about saves, I tried checking it out for you but I'm getting a "app can't be opened" when using my old Mac. How did you get it running in your Mac?

petesimp

Apr 2, 2019
So I downloaded it using the link you posted. I was getting an error message saying "You don't have permission to open this app" which is a different error message I think. I followed the instructions in this video (below) to get around it and I was able to open the app but still can't seem to find where to put in the english translation mod or the full save unfortunately. When I open the contents folder, I have both a MacOS and Resources folder. I also when I try and download the english translations from the OP, my Mac won't unzip the files for some reason.

Last edited:

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
So I downloaded it using the link you posted. I was getting an error message saying "You don't have permission to open this app" which is a different error message I think. I followed the instructions in this video to get around it and I was able to open the app but still can't seem to find where to put in the english translation mod or the full save unfortunately. When I open the contents folder, I have both a MacOS and Resources folder. I also when I try and download the english translations from the OP, my Mac won't unzip the files for some reason.
What video? Also I think you need The Unarchiver from the App Store to properly unzip the files. As for translation, it's really hard to guess where you need to put the file exactly.

Alternatively have you tried playing the windows version using Wine? Would that not be easier?

petesimp

Apr 2, 2019
What video? Also I think you need The Unarchiver from the App Store to properly unzip the files. As for translation, it's really hard to guess where you need to put the file exactly.

Alternatively have you tried playing the windows version using Wine? Would that not be easier?
Oops... forgot to put the link:

And I have the unarchiver app but when it tries to unzip it, I get an error message that says "unable to expand "KanoHaha_Englizh.zip". (Error 79- Inappropriate file type or format)" So I'm not sure where to go from here. And wine would work great but for some reason I can never get it to run properly on my mac. I've tried using it for other games as well with no luck.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020

And I have the unarchiver app but when it tries to unzip it, I get an error message that says "unable to expand "KanoHaha_Englizh.zip". (Error 79- Inappropriate file type or format)" So I'm not sure where to go from here. And wine would work great but for some reason I can never get it to run properly on my mac. I've tried using it for other games as well with no luck.
try changing the .zip to a .rar file, might work. Or use Keka instead to open the file you can find it in the app store.

Last edited:
Reactions: petesimp

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020

Also I found out where to place the english translation and save. In your home /User/ folder there should be _TyranoGameData file put both the translation and save and it should work

Reactions: petesimp

Hurrican016

Mar 14, 2019
Hey,
I would like to know if it's possible to edit the translation package (and how?) in order to improve the translation and the spelling and so on...
I think this game worth it !
Cheers !

--hi

Modder
May 30, 2021
Hey,
I would like to know if it's possible to edit the translation package (and how?) in order to improve the translation and the spelling and so on...
I think this game worth it !
Cheers !
Better yet, please tell me what mistakes I made and where It could've been better lines and grammar So I could overall improve myself and have better translation for my future projects, thank you :)

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
Thanks for the translation, game was moderately fun to go through.

Kind of annoyed at the end credits, they do a credit crawl at the end which is unskippable to a post-credits scene '2 years later' which then runs the same credit crawl again, also unskippable. At least the bonus scene doesn't have credits, also actually attempted to be animated even though it's just two frames.

Better than average game, but only just.

--hi

Modder
May 30, 2021
Thanks for the translation, game was moderately fun to go through.

Kind of annoyed at the end credits, they do a credit crawl at the end which is unskippable to a post-credits scene '2 years later' which then runs the same credit crawl again, also unskippable. At least the bonus scene doesn't have credits, also actually attempted to be animated even though it's just two frames.

Better than average game, but only just.
Exactly my thoughts, I only liked the bonus scene.
Android version maybe?
Sorry, I don't know how to port a tyrano game to android, I tried to but failed miserably.
Though, I have a android port of this game that is in Vietnamese language, If anyone know how to manipulate and edit android apk then ask me for that port and I shall give you the link.
I've also asked SensitiveUsername to port the game, if he does then we're all good.

--hi

Modder
May 30, 2021
Finally Android Port released! Thanks to Sensitiveusername for porting it.

Android Port link - - -
Enjoy~.
Note: I haven't played or tested the Android Port.

EDIT: Blog got removed... again...
EDIT 2: Added extra download links since blog is no more.... Special thanks to illiascrux

Last edited:

gg123

Dec 13, 2019
Finally Android Port released! Thanks to Sensitiveusername for porting it.

Android Port link - -

Enjoy~.
Note: I haven't played or tested the Android Port.

EDIT: Blog got removed... again...
Any direct download link?

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes