Ren'Py Abandoned My Girlfriend's Sister [v0.2] [Yellowcake Games]

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
It will not be avoidable, sorry man.
Thank you for your reply good luck with your game

Im just not into spending my time playing and trying to choose all the right dialog options just so someone else can have sex with my LI or family member so good luck with your game if you ever do a game that either doesn't have forced ntr or doesn't have ntr at all let me know I would very much like to try it?

Thank you for your time :)

Acerbic Games

Neck Romancer
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 11, 2019
Thank you for your reply good luck with your game

Im just not into spending my time playing and trying to choose all the right dialog options just so someone else can have sex with my LI or family member so good luck with your game if you ever do a game that either doesn't have forced ntr or doesn't have ntr at all let me know I would very much like to try it?

Thank you for your time :)
My other game doesn't focus on ntr, though it does have some cheating. Check the tags though, because it's also got some other shit people are really averse to :LUL:

https://f95zone.to/threads/not-a-girls-name-v0-4-yellowcake-games.94615/

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
Very nice, with a little polish and find tuning the characters would look great. Not that they don't now, however as for the story, think you might be jumping the gun with the youngest sister. She is a tease, but that should not mean take me now tease as she is being pro-trade.
Its just does not feel right as each character age just feels like this game is playing with fire, but am not sure what kind game you are building. Will it be one that will keep players returning for more or one that will after you play it gets set aside and forgotten.
Currently think the per-drawn conclusion will be most will drop the older lady for the younger, which is almost main stream life.
Well good luck, i look forward to your next version. Thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: Acerbic Games

Vasin

Nov 20, 2018
I'll leave a like to bamboozle other people into maybe downloading the game, but I'm not playing it, sorry. I'm scared.

• Haha
Reactions: Acerbic Games

Acerbic Games

Neck Romancer
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 11, 2019
As promised here's a few teaser images. The first three are from the update, the last three are just some lingerie shoots for fun. Might use that idea for a better main menu background or something.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jimbog
3.00 star(s) 4 Votes