Ren'Py Abandoned My Girlfriend's Sister [v0.2] [Yellowcake Games]

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
just a little observation and not for Dev: after running the play through for several runs. In the animations, the facial expectations have not emotion, just blank stairs off into the world. Don't want to over complicate things for ya. But have some type of change while in the thralls of lustful passion. One would expect some change in facial expression, think it would help out one the couch and in the gym.
Well thanks for reading am looking forward to the next release. Speaking of releases any clue as to when it might be?

Reactions: Acerbic Games

Acerbic Games

Neck Romancer
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 11, 2019
**Repost from my other game thread for folks who may like MGS but not NaGN.**

Sorry I've been MIA for a couple weeks, lost my job unexpectedly so it's been a bit of a whirlwind trying to keep my head above water lately. I lost a bit of steam from all the stress and haven't had the motivation to work on NaGN or MGS since the last update, but I haven't just been sitting on my hands either. Development has resumed and the next update for NaGN is imminent, maybe another week or so away.

ALSO, I was informed that "Yellowcake Games" was already in use by a dutch gaming company which has prompted a re-branding into Pestus Games.

tldr: Took a stress related break for a couple weeks but development is now back on track. I'll begin working on v0.3 of My Girlfriends Sister after the v0.7 release of Not a Girl's Name.

Acerbic Games

Neck Romancer
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 11, 2019
At this point it's safe to say that this game is abandoned. I thought I'd have some inspiration to move forward on it after some time...but I just...don't.

After I finish my other real passion project (Not a Girl's Name), I still want to do an incest game. Maybe I'll reboot this one or it might be something new altogether; but this one is, for all intents and purposes, dead in the water. Apologies to the few that liked it and wanted it to keep going.

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Damn, damn shame. Barely started, but loved it so far. Hundred times better than College Adventures of annoying little twerp.
Hope you get back to it at some point.

Reactions: TritonSands

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Unfortunately for me the way better game is stopped now. The other one is to dark / "special" for me, stopped playing it. This here actually made much fun so far.

But it's the devs decision, and of course good luck!

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
I just discovered this and I absolutely loved it until I read about future NTR. That is probably the one thing that is absolutely unacceptable to me. Unless the creator explicitly states that it is avoidable then I abandon all support for their work.

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
Thank you for your reply good luck with your game

Im just not into spending my time playing and trying to choose all the right dialog options just so someone else can have sex with my LI or family member so good luck with your game if you ever do a game that either doesn't have forced ntr or doesn't have ntr at all let me know I would very much like to try it?

Thank you for your time :)
I am with you. I loved what he created so far but I draw the line at NTR. Even those that make it unavoidable leave me cringing at every choice I have to make and that ruins the game for me. I appreciate his honesty so that I can move him to my list of unplayable.

Acerbic Games

Neck Romancer
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 11, 2019
I've been out of the game for a while, but I've been toying with the idea of a resuscitation of MGS.
Same plot with some slight tweaks, completely redesigned characters, impactful choices. I've been writing the script to kill some spare time recently, as well as doing some concept art, and the more I do, the more I want to do...

What do you guys think?

000001_mgsann.jpg

LeakAngel

Milk junky
Donor
Jun 20, 2018
I've been out of the game for a while, but I've been toying with the idea of a resuscitation of MGS.
Same plot with some slight tweaks, completely redesigned characters, impactful choices. I've been writing the script to kill some spare time recently, as well as doing some concept art, and the more I do, the more I want to do...

What do you guys think?

View attachment 3452906
Please do mate

• Red Heart
Reactions: Acerbic Games

Acerbic Games

Neck Romancer
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 11, 2019
All right I've been working on it. I've got the first few scenes fleshed out and it's turning out great (I think). Maybe I'll try and throw together some art of the character redesigns soon to share with you guys. In the meantime, here's a couple shots of an early scene with MC and Jenny (still subject to change)

000001_mgsann1.jpg

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 4 Votes