VN Ren'Py My Goddess [Prologue Bugfix] [Blackthunder_vn]

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes

TKdropemoff

Oct 4, 2023
My thought while setting my mind into the mc was, he has to walk on.
I could feel his anger and his broken heart and i wanted the players to feel it too... so i had to show the player the scene.
Just to show a blackscreen with the text of her cheating on him wouldn't had the same effect.

And who had accepted the offer of Riley without being destroyed.
understandable... overall good luck with your game..
but Imo it's other ways to express betrayal then just being cheated on.. and when i played and seen that I exited the game to be honest.. maybe in the future I will come back when it's more content.. maybe not since the whole cheating thing, and showing it didn't leave me with much to look forward too but we will see.

But you been kind enough to sit here and explain and listen to feedback.. so I think I will just go on my mary way.

and once again, i wish you well with your new game.

Last edited:

Juerhullycin

Feb 4, 2024
Again, there is no ntr content in my games it's just a flashback of his cheating girlfriend which is now his ex-girlfriend.

Play the game with open eyes and a open heart and you see what i thought while creating it.
now its "only" a flashback next we know is Zola sucking dick behind the club for "story"-reasons

• Netorare [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]
dunno but maybe that tag lets you remember something you did in your new game?

Last edited:

Blackthunder_vn

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2020
XV71 yeah anger... he lost his job and came back home...
The only possible way with out killing both of them was to go his way into his new life with out them...

Juerhullycin Stop mixing the games, Zola is from Troubled Legacy, different game, different story.
The only one Zola is sucking is the mc.

If you don't like my games your problem, if you want to troll bye...

Juerhullycin

Feb 4, 2024
XV71 yeah anger... he lost his job and came back home...
The only possible way with out killing both of them was to go his way into his new life with out them...

Juerhullycin Stop mixing the games, Zola is from Troubled Legacy, different game, different story.
The only one Zola is sucking is the mc.

If you don't like my games your problem, if you want to troll bye...
you obviously have a soft spot for that kinda stuff so who the fuck knows

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
My thought was, the MC has to be on the ground and destroyed to take Rileys offer.

The cheating flashback scene has only a few clicks and it's the only scene ingame with such content (cheating).
and you could have left this out of the game t all to me.. really pointless and infuriating cuz is NTR..and a bad one too..considering the girl mock MC too

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes