EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Cover.jpg

Overview:
The taste of delicious, warm bread such as Yuuto makes it can not be underrated. When it’s so tasty that it even charms the heart of Eri, former school delinquent and gyaru, she joins him in pursuing Yuuto’s dream of running their own bakery. The two get married and make their dream come true, soon running their own store, the “MomoShiki Bakery”.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-05-31
Release Date: 2023-02-17
Developer: hijoguchiyuki - -
Translator: Saikey Studios - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.10
Language: English (Fan Translation)
Store:
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win (Public Hair Version): - - - -
Win
(Shaved Version): - - - -

mesoru thanks for the links

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg

Last edited:

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Obligatory : Is NTR avoidable ? Pure route possible (I see multiple endings in the tagssss ...) ?
I would say no there is no pure love route. The moment you choose pure love it's game over.
----
And to you other guys:
Was a while ago I played it but a nice NTR game. I rather liked it. In short you get hospitalized and this uncle or whatever helps you out in return of sexual favors from your wife. However she doesn't know that and he records it with your approval and gives you the videos on your tablet.
She is reluctantly and also accepting his help. but not the crying sort in beginning.

If you choose to play this however, don't forget to watch the recollection room afterwards, there are more scenes there. Sort of like continuations that wasn't implemented or such.
Again, was a while ago I played but.. The wife is really badass :), the opening videos haha. He wants her to say a line to her husband while she doesn't know he gives a copy to her husband. Love the wife in this game!

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes