AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Have not played this yet, but from the description this looks like a classic "Blackmail" story and it's not tagged.

Reactions: Diegoz

magao

Dec 16, 2020
anyone else getting a error message of "failed to load 'img/pictures/01ete_normal_halfgao_tere.ping'
Haven't downloaded yet, but I would guess there's a typo, and if you go into the directory structure there's probably a file called
Code:
img/pictures/01ete_normal_halfgao_tere.png
If so, copy into and rename to the expected location
Code:
img/pictures/01ete_normal_halfgao_tere.ping
(note the "png" vs "ping".

Reactions: TheDevilsDens

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Have not played this yet, but from the description this looks like a classic "Blackmail" story and it's not tagged.
It's not blackmail. It's a proposition.
MC gets hospitalized, needs money to keep their business going. His uncle or whatnot came with an offer. He accepted it and so did she behind his back. I wouldn't call it blackmail even if you could bend the words that way. It's not like if you do this I will make your life shit. It's if you do this, I will help you.

At least that part, I don't remember if it later escalates to something like: I will tell her about the videos I sent you if you don't comply. That is blackmail though and it's possible it exists. I just don't remember. Maybe someone who played it more recently can answer.
But it's not blackmail from beginning, it's a deal. One that she doesn't overly enjoy in the beginning. She could refuse however and if the protagonist refuses to get cucked it's game over. pure love.

Last edited:

Komdot

Oct 9, 2021
every time I see these ntr with hospitals, I remember how impossible this would be in my country
GONNA PLAY FOR SURE!!!

warbandit18

Aug 31, 2017
For people who want to know there are 4 endings you can get and you can easily choose them without requirements.

1 is the i dont wanna have you cuckold my wife ending (dont wanna play game ending)
2. i dont say the truth so she cheats on me ending with her birthing his babies without him knowing and mc thinks they are his. (cheating netorare ending)
3. I say the truth and we are happy with a new kink in our sex life ending with no cheating or ntr. (happy 'we talked as adults' ending)
4. I want them to continue cuckolding and see the videos and i give my approval so wife basically becomes old guy wife and pregnant with his child. (netorase ending with a strong hint of netorare)

Last edited:

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
For people who want to know there are 4 endings you can get and you can easily choose them without requirements.

1 is the i dont wanna have you cuckold my wife ending (dont wanna play game ending)
2. i dont say the truth so she cheats on me ending with her birthing his babies without him knowing and mc thinks they are his. (cheating netorare ending)
3. I say the truth and we are happy with a new kink in our sex life ending with no cheating or ntr. (happy 'we talked as adults' ending)
4. I want them to continue cuckolding and see the videos and i give my approval so wife basically becomes old guy wife and pregnant with his child. (netorase ending with a strong hint of netorare)
But is the actual game the same until the ending? Like the husband knowing about the video and agreeing to whore his wife to save his bakery?

Reactions: rgnar62 and Diegoz

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
It's not blackmail. It's a proposition.
MC gets hospitalized, needs money to keep their business going. His uncle or whatnot came with an offer. He accepted it and so did she behind his back. I wouldn't call it blackmail even if you could bend the words that way. It's not like if you do this I will make your life shit. It's if you do this, I will help you.

At least that part, I don't remember if it later escalates to something like: I will tell her about the videos I sent you if you don't comply. That is blackmail though and it's possible it exists. I just don't remember. Maybe someone who played it more recently can answer.
But it's not blackmail from beginning, it's a deal. One that she doesn't overly enjoy in the beginning. She could refuse however and if the protagonist refuses to get cucked it's game over. pure love.
"If you don't let me fuck you I'll ruin your business" ... It's blackmail from the moment he suggested that and it would be illegal.

warbandit18

Aug 31, 2017
But is the actual game the same until the ending? Like the husband knowing about the video and agreeing to whore his wife to save his bakery?
Basically first week he is still in coma when his wife is doing it(no penetration tho) after that you get the choice to either stop him(first ending) or watch videos of what happened every week(cause you agreed cause ‘my wife did this for me i cant let her down syndrome’)

SillyHotRPG

Mar 1, 2022
Is it one more game about loser who's lose the wife.
And he will watch from afar as other men fuck his wife. (Why people like it?)
Оr we can cheat with other girls?

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes