Ren'Py My Happy Family [Ch. 2 Intro Part 1] [SayWhatProdutions]

3.30 star(s) 35 Votes

HerreroA

Apr 3, 2023
Honestly, Dream sequences are kind of a waste of time. Was hoping to see more of Brooke and Prim with Brenden, just where the Game ends or MC's GF Kyla with Kostas but oh well.
the dev is doing everything in his power to loose subs on purpose

Reactions: Sirren

Kakasan

May 23, 2023
Has he posted anymore updates recently? I stopped trying to keep up with the stuff hes been posting.

Update!

Hey everyone! This weekend was great, no drama, nothing. Just much needed drinks and relaxation. Thank you for the birthday wishes!

MHF update!

b393f989-9175-4a7e-bdf8-e34beabce454-740x0.jpg
MHF update!

The renders are practically done, it's just Jacob's renders now that need to be finished, edited or redone since some of the dialogue has changed. I've decided that there will be two endings to the dream, but I'm not entirely sure how to implement how it'll impact Jacob's character this early in the story. It might just be a one off real bad nightmare he'll have.

Jhin00

Feb 21, 2021

Update!

Hey everyone! This weekend was great, no drama, nothing. Just much needed drinks and relaxation. Thank you for the birthday wishes!

MHF update!

View attachment 3699159
MHF update!

The renders are practically done, it's just Jacob's renders now that need to be finished, edited or redone since some of the dialogue has changed. I've decided that there will be two endings to the dream, but I'm not entirely sure how to implement how it'll impact Jacob's character this early in the story. It might just be a one off real bad nightmare he'll have.
What version is this and when will it be published to everyone?
and....any hero

alpha123

Sep 4, 2017
It's just a remake of the current version with better graphics + some more scenes included in the beginning. There's no game update out yet.

yessiyuri1

Sep 14, 2022
2024-07-03 14_58_42-SayWhatProductions on SubscribeStar.adult — Mozilla Firefox.png

Let's do some quick math:
Last Release: Sep 5, 2023
Today's Date: June 3, 20204
Almost 10 months x ~$1,900 = $10,900 to not deliver anything other than a couple comics and excuses in 10 months.
HE WANTS $4,000 PER MONTH to do this full time. And this is just his SubscribeStar site, he also has a Patreon..
(His $100 tier has this " Limited (2 out of 3) subscriptions" meaning someone is already paying $100 per month )

Next let's realize that this is a DAZ project.
Which means all the assets are probably free and just modified and placed.
Zero real art just a lot of meticulous work and basic python for Renpy.

Now let's get to him NOT producing anything in 10 months.
How is legal? Donators haven't been contributing to the project, they are contributing to the dev's life.
Unchecked "creators" like this create pissed off customers and will in turn ruin the "donation development" industry.

Thank god I pirate everything, always. And only sometimes pay.

every10min

Jun 24, 2022
View attachment 3796031

Let's do some quick math:
Last Release: Sep 5, 2023
Today's Date: June 3, 20204
Almost 10 months x ~$1,900 = $10,900 to not deliver anything other than a couple comics and excuses in 10 months.
HE WANTS $4,000 PER MONTH to do this full time. And this is just his SubscribeStar site, he also has a Patreon..
(His $100 tier has this " Limited (2 out of 3) subscriptions" meaning someone is already paying $100 per month )

Next let's realize that this is a DAZ project.
Which means all the assets are probably free and just modified and placed.
Zero real art just a lot of meticulous work and basic python for Renpy.

Now let's get to him NOT producing anything in 10 months.
How is legal? Donators haven't been contributing to the project, they are contributing to the dev's life.
Unchecked "creators" like this create pissed off customers and will in turn ruin the "donation development" industry.

Thank god I pirate everything, always. And only sometimes pay.
Come on now, let's be fair... that 9/5/23 release was absolute garbage with 0 lewd scenes and about 3 paragraphs of text in a coffee shop, that, at the time, was only part 1 of a 2-part intro to chapter 2, the second part of which was supposed to be due in "weeks" and the whole of chapter 2 was due in a couple months... that was almost a year ago now.

This creator has offered up about 2 weeks of "real work" on the game in almost 2 years... The only solace is that if his pity party excuses are at least loosely based on fact, he is getting some comeuppance.

3.30 star(s) 35 Votes