Georges91

Jan 9, 2023
Hi, thanks for this game!
I've lost all my backups, any kind soul to help me?

Thanks again, have a good day!

Mystogun23

Apr 9, 2024
guys, i think im an idiot ^^, i have the task "talk with yor to buy a new dress"... fuckn hell where i can find her i search her in every room ? please help me

Apr 13, 2018
guys, i think im an idiot ^^, i have the task "talk with yor to buy a new dress"... fuckn hell where i can find her i search her in every room ? please help me
Yor is in strange love 2nd floor in shops
You also need 400$ you can get from working with Rebecca

Bart712

Dec 30, 2020
Isn't there another update? 2 months have passed
The answer to your question is answered in the post above yours. Version 0.10.0 Beta was released on 6/28.

Edit: Thus, everyone should expect a full version within a month or later depending on the amount of bugs and/or issues.

Barltock69

Jun 27, 2024
Great game!! It's only a bit lengthy on the story development per each character. I don't think it's necessary to recreate a detailed overview of their original story (Asuka for example) as I can imagine the huge amount of work needed to do that, while would be great to have shorter, even original stories, like the bonus Christmas event (absolutely great!) with more characters already present in game

Reactions: Drako52

Uwukz

Oct 13, 2022
It's like all the heroes are extinct and it's the Dark Ages.
But seriously, I can't even believe that no one has leaked this game for almost a month. Is this game really that unpopular? Or do donators sell their souls to support it and swear never to dump it?

3.80 star(s) 26 Votes