RPGM Abandoned My History [v0.1.1 Alpha] [HydraExperienceGames]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Feb 14, 2018
"File corrupted! Please run a virus-check, then reinstall the application."
Hello, this may have happened due to the fact that your anti-virus checked the game files and that it corrupted some in particular, or the download has been corrupted. .
I recommend that you delete the downloaded game and download it again from some of the three sources listed above. And sorry for this problem..

M!do

Aug 17, 2019
I already dowloaded it from all site and official site also turned off my antivirus,windows defender
Same result
(File corrupted! Please run a virus-check, then reinstall the application)

Reaver

May 31, 2017
The deliveries are 2 on the right side of the bridge (your right. one top one mid) and one on the left (mid), then exit the area.

DefinitelyNotLukeZ

Jun 28, 2017
For anyone having the "File corrupted, please run a virus scan," problem. Some people have said on here to change your location to United States, so if that works for you then great. What worked for me however, is just changing the filename "Minha Historia" to whatever else I wanted. Then it opened fine. Hope this can help anyone that needs it.

Reactions: divi-dead

divi-dead

Aug 16, 2017
For anyone having the "File corrupted, please run a virus scan," problem. Some people have said on here to change your location to United States, so if that works for you then great. What worked for me however, is just changing the filename "Minha Historia" to whatever else I wanted. Then it opened fine. Hope this can help anyone that needs it.
Was about to explain this once I figured it out but since that isnt necessary i will just add that doing what he said here works ^^

g22

May 30, 2017
For the file corrupted error I simple replaced the accented "ó" with a "o" on the game title and bang it worked fine

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote