VN Ren'Py My Hotwife [v1.5] [My Hotwife]

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes

Ben Lucky

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2023
Nobody forces you to release every two weeks. I'm sorry, but games who constantly shit out tiny updates annoy me, I keep ignoring their updates because they're not worthwhile to play and make a mental note to check back in later and with most games I either just forget about them or just drop them because it's too annoying. And yes, some people manage to produce 300 renders in a month, now, maybe they are more skilled than you or have way better hardware, but again, nobody is forcing you to release 45 render updates. Just take more time and put out something that is worth downloading.
Nobody forces you to download an update every 2 weeks. Come back here in a few months when you have enough content.
Wish you luck

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
Nobody forces you to download an update every 2 weeks. Come back here in a few months when you have enough content.
Wish you luck
Your release schedule is fine and nothing is wrong with it, in fact for 2 weeks it is pretty decent progress for what you are accomplishing. The only criticisms I have are you could try to make the scenes and the story a little bit longer so it doesnt go to fast between scenes for a less quick progression of the sluttyness as it just goes a little to fast imo.

Honestly I'm really impressed so far though about the game, I hope you add options for cum kissing as well as licking the cum off of her as well.

Keep up the great work. :)

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Hi guys. I am the author of My Hotwife.
Good luck! :)(y)

I have a question. Will the MC only be watching his wife having sex with others, or is there a route (planned) where he joins the fun? (No, I haven't played the game yet. I just didn't see a "swinging" tag, and searching this thread for "sharing" didn't help much.)

• Hey there
Reactions: th3_fr4gil3

Kalenazar

Sep 11, 2022
Good game, I liked that everyone is friendly. I would add the topic of animations or gifs (I don't know if it's possible)... Also, that the wife is more curvaceous or has larger breasts and buttocks.

Mar 7, 2017
You and your wife are in dire financial straits and are visited by an old school friend.
MAYDAY MAYDAY we're going down!
You come up with a brilliant idea on how you can make money by filming home videos
We have restarted the engines
How far will you go, will you become a cuckold,
WE'RE GOING VERTICAL
will you turn your wife into a hotwife? Who knows
HOLY SHIT WE'RE IN SPACE!

Reactions: fbass

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
the translation is questionable. The choices dont seem to make a difference. The wife looks .. unique? The BBC looks like a plastic doll most of the time.

very generic and not much content to really judge.

Daniele69

Feb 22, 2020
This is the Italian translation of
My Hotwife [v1.1]+ Replay Mod

**********************************************************************************
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"
extract the .rar file and move "game" to the game where the .exe file resides overwrite if required

Download

Reactions: LucaSex69

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
I like it so far. Is there a way yet that the uploaded videos do not have blurred faces?

Sith2009

May 9, 2019
Looks really good, but the story moves along so quickly. But otherwise really good and entertaining.

Serenity@Blended Imagery

Nov 17, 2022
Let me remind any of the NTR haters that you can search by excluding NTR and there are over 14k games you can enjoy. This one doesn't have to appeal to you.
It amazes me that NTR haters don't do that... I have futa/trans in that section personally, as hate I games with anything of that nature in them... Which then netorare as what I want to find, then I have it saved as a book mark and have it as my f95zone load page.
Link for anyone wanting the same setup:
https://f95zone.to/sam/latest_alpha/#/cat=games/page=1/tags=258/notags=191

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
45 renders and 4 animations for 2 week of works - ridiculous? How long does it take you to render one image?

Sometimes reading comments like this and want to block f95 once and for all and never make distributions here again

You screw like hell for two weeks for $200 and someone write to you - this is ridiculous! Fuck man this is not cool.

Ok, if you want, next update on f95 will be after 3 month, when there will be enough content to not call it ridiculous
Well, I just played it and I thought it was great. Stoked for the next update.

th3_fr4gil3

Jan 24, 2022
Nobody forces you to release every two weeks. I'm sorry, but games who constantly shit out tiny updates annoy me, I keep ignoring their updates because they're not worthwhile to play and make a mental note to check back in later and with most games I either just forget about them or just drop them because it's too annoying. And yes, some people manage to produce 300 renders in a month, now, maybe they are more skilled than you or have way better hardware, but again, nobody is forcing you to release 45 render updates. Just take more time and put out something that is worth downloading.
and then people will bitch about the delay.
Damned if you do, Damned if you don't
see my sig for more details.

• Haha
Reactions: Ben Lucky

Taider14

Sep 30, 2021
I consider myself a NTR hater but damn this game is good. The wife and henry who are corrupted by the husband it's just too good. If you know other NTR where it's not the bad guy (black guy?) who want to take love interest(s) from the mc, I'm game.
Keep up the good work dev!

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes