VN Ren'Py My Hotwife [v1.5] [My Hotwife]

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes

sup3rbreakout

Nov 10, 2020
Don't pussyfoot around the topic. Tell us how you really feel. :sneaky:

Is it the beautiful sexy girl? Is it the hot sex she has with multiple guys? And now a threesome. :love: Is it the straightforward storyline? Is it the well-made renders? Is it the lack of bugs or crashes? Did I miss anything? Come on, open up with your feelings; we support you, buddy. ;)
The curdled butterface. Sorry not sorry.

x666

Dec 10, 2017
First, I love your project and am looking forward to the next update!

Second, if you're interested, I've been working on something slightly ambitious with this project. At first, I was just going to go through and make a mod that cleaned up some of the text, but I noticed that everything seems to be in one large script. That'd make modding challenging, because that one file is going to change with every new version. Since this project seems to still be early on, I figured this might be the last good time to have a version reset.

Here's what I'm thinking, and what I've started working on (working with 1.3):
  • I've broken each day into its own file
  • I've split character data its own file
  • [In Progress] - (day 1 only so far) I'm tracking important dialog choices
  • [In Progress] - (day 1 only so far) I'm tracking stats on the characters based on those choices
  • [In Progress] - (day 1 only so far) I've added additional dialog choices to give the player more control of "John".
  • (Planned) We can start having future dialog vary slightly based on the choices of the character.
I'm not suggesting a huge branching storyline, since that's bigger than what you're doing so far. I do think, however, that having the characters talk based on previous conversation points would add flavor and make those choices seem like they have some weight.

Do you have any thoughts on this? Want to see what I've done so far?
I think this would be awesome. The thing that keeps this VN from being great is that currently it's entirely kinetic. The choices are irrelevant so far. It's a real shame there is no persistence for choices.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
time to change the title to The Cuck or perhaps..The Size Queen. wife's behaviour is not that of a hotwife. it is the behaviour of a size queen who cucks her little dick hubby. i actually like the looks of the wife tbh. but her behaviour changes pretty quickly from loving wife to size queen who enjoys humiliating her husband.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Use this fix to continue the game without restarting it. The script was mislabeled "jump room" instead of "jump chapter #"

Unzip and put the script in the game folder and overwrite. This also has fixes for pronouns, grammar, and misspellings.

Ben Lucky, let me know if I can help with proofreading in future updates. ;)
That patch didn't fix anything for me, still goes straight to the beginning again.

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Digital Pimp

Apr 19, 2022
Guess you didn't play to the end before talking trash.
Also, there is no "US". We all play for different reasons. There is no rule that says you have to become the MC; You can play for entertainment only.
Of course everyone plays for different reasons -- it's kind of a given man. And i didn't say anything about channeling the MC, as this isn't a digital seance. I meant strictly as a player...

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
How did granny go from whispering sweet nothings to insulting the MC’s Johnson so quickly? He (or by extension us) wasn’t even asked if he liked or got off on her talking shit.

Of course everyone plays for different reasons -- it's kind of a given man. And i didn't say anything about channeling the MC, as this isn't a digital seance. I meant strictly as a player...
:ROFLMAO:

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
it's funny, i chose pretty every non cuck choice there, but the mc still comments on how he likes being cucked. which to me makes this game pointless to play. except if you name your mc Chris as i did in referenct to Chris Monroe from A Perfect Marriage. him i don't mind cucking. and i named the wife Anna as an added bit of fun..:LOL:

mime95

Feb 1, 2019
it's funny, i chose pretty every non cuck choice there, but the mc still comments on how he likes being cucked. which to me makes this game pointless to play. except if you name your mc Chris as i did in referenct to Chris Monroe from A Perfect Marriage. him i don't mind cucking. and i named the wife Anna as an added bit of fun..:LOL:
Yeah, I've seen those comments in reviews of this game, which is why I'm working on some code to help the developer (if he notices or even wants the help).

If he doesn't, I'll put it up as a mod for those who want the choices in the first 2 weeks to impact the dialog. I've got a few days done that have the dialog change based on your previous decisions.

I've also fixed a lot of the typos and abnormal phrasing as I've gone along.

blaque

Nov 30, 2018
Loaded the save file, used the universal gallery unlocker and there's no gallery.

*edit* gallery is in the ingame pc.

Last edited:

mime95

Feb 1, 2019
Loaded the save file, used the universal gallery unlocker and there's no gallery.

*edit* gallery is in the ingame pc.
It's just jump into and out of the scenes for the gallery instead of using the built-in replay mechanism, so that might cause issues.

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
after this update the interactions with the wife are going to become more interesting
cant wait for the next update

Reactions: Will619
3.90 star(s) 20 Votes