VN Ren'Py My Hotwife [v1.5] [My Hotwife]

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes

Dont_H8

Formerly 'fllspdahd'
May 6, 2023
When does the "HOT" wife show up?
I was thinking the same thing :p
Looking at his wife, the old school friend is probably the one asking "Is NTR avoidable?"
This comment had me rolling, 2 funny (y)

I have a lot of respect for anyone producing these games, good or bad.... so thanks to the developer for the effort! This could use some help though...

Last edited:

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
Great game gets right into it and it suits the story line, none of this 12 month of updates and nothing happens. This game is going places.
It should also have a cheating/NTR path, that would also be awesome, like big money comes in and no longer have financial problems but wife cheats on husband as she can't get enough of her new lover or NTRs her husband and starts treating husband like third wheel and he can't do with out her so has to put up with it.

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
So let me preference this by saying I have nothing against those that enjoy NTR (getting cuckhold).
Why do you like it (Netorare)? Like why do you enjoy games where you lose your person to someone (or in some games something) else? Once again I am not here to demoralize or shame, I mean I'm on this site too :LOL:. I just wanted to ask out of curiosity.
I don't lose anything. It's just a game, same with doujins. Sometimes it's just fun to see a women be a slut.

doppelgrammar

Aug 11, 2018
The renders are pretty decent, but the writing could use a lot of work, imo. A few small errors, like the main character having a line that should probably belong to Henry, and I think at one point he's referred to as Genry. for such a short demo, those sorts of things should have been caught. Grammar seems like English is not the developer's first language (no shame, but in a written medium its important to get readability right), and I didn't see any of the choices have any meaningful impact on the unfolding story. Much like the husband, this release feels a bit premature.

Unreal999

Jul 25, 2023
So let me preference this by saying I have nothing against those that enjoy NTR (getting cuckhold).
Why do you like it (Netorare)? Like why do you enjoy games where you lose your person to someone (or in some games something) else? Once again I am not here to demoralize or shame, I mean I'm on this site too :LOL:. I just wanted to ask out of curiosity.
I'll preface this by saying that there are many different types of games out there for people with different preferences to enjoy. I think when it comes to cuck/NTR, many us of see/play the game from the 3rd party perspective and aren't personally offended when we are cucked or cheated on..as it is a game. Every now and then, a game comes along where I am more personally connected (good writing/meaningful story) and I suppsoe wouldn't want my character cucked.
The thing is, if you've been around a while (I'm relatively new), you just KNOW by a game name, stated genres, commentary and photos that it is not a DEEP game and just there for some fun - admittedly sometimes peverted. The other thing to remember is that sometimes (most times) people play these games as fantasies...things they wouldn't actually do in their real lives. Hope that makes some sense.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Overview:
You and your wife are in dire financial straits and are visited by an old friend from school.
You come up with a brilliant idea of making money by filming home videos.
How far will you go? Will you become a cuckold? Will you turn your wife into a hotwife? Who knows.​
Slightly rearranged overview. :giggle:

Thanks for the share.

Vlbc

Jul 23, 2022
If the Mc choose to be a cuckold then it don't already turn the wife into a hotwife? :unsure:

Senor Smut

Aug 11, 2020
I'll answer that by turning it around on you. Why do you like the fetishes you like? My guess is, your answer would be something like, "They're hot." Well that's what fetishes are, they either get your motor running hot or leave you cold, and there's no explaining either one. Furthermore, nobody should have to defend their fetishes -- I mean, I find furry stuff baffling and off-putting, but I don't barge into threads for furry games and demand an explanation, just like I don't demand that they stop making furry games because I don't like them. It's enough to know three things: some people like these fetishes, some games are made to cater to them, and not every game has to be made to suit any one person's idea of erotic. Let a thousand flowers bloom, my dude.

xXwankerXx

Jul 21, 2017
Why do you like it (Netorare)? Like why do you enjoy games where you lose your person to someone (or in some games something) else?
I got one word for that. It starts with a C and ends with an S. Best explanation I can think of. But it's funny to read how you shouldn't kinkshame and just move on if you see something you don't like, bcz it's always a certain group of fans who kinkshame the most, especially another certain group of fans.:ROFLMAO::KEK:

I think when it comes to cuck/NTR, many us of see/play the game from the 3rd party perspective and aren't personally offended when we are cucked or cheated on
Really, now ?? And what about the peeps who think about the 'advantages' of cuckolding IRL ?? And why is it always the MC getting the cuck treatment and not some random ass NPC ?? I'm asking these two questions cuz I read a few interesting messages some time ago on this topic and was just a lil curious.:whistle:

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes