VN Ren'Py My Hotwife [v2.1] [My Hotwife]

3.70 star(s) 26 Votes

goovraedt

Aug 5, 2017
Hello everyone !

How do we trigger the new 3 gym scenes ? Everytime i click on it she say "i'm so tired, i don't want to go to the gym right now"

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I did like the creampie eating though. That and the scene with wifey and that other hot chick who's name I have forgotten.
not a fan, but Ill tolerate it as a choice.

That scene with the other girl made me laugh in my chair though, when if you dont kiss her she's like "woW you WonT kiss me, yOu are a reAL CuCKoLD!!"

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
not a fan, but Ill tolerate it as a choice.

That scene with the other girl made me laugh in my chair though, when if you dont kiss her she's like "woW you WonT kiss me, yOu are a reAL CuCKoLD!!"
Honestly Johnny I don't think I'll play the game when the chastity stuff starts because I'm pretty sure the dev said its going to be forced.

Reactions: Back

UIGL

Mar 6, 2018
Hey Dev! don't listen to the haters. Your game might not be top notch but I think your FMC is soooooo sexy and beautiful and there isn't anything sexier than a woman getting horny over a big thick dick making her taking the lead and own initiatives. If there is something going on behind the husbands back , well that makes it even more spicy LOL. That said let FMC roam around without telling MC but let MC have his fun without her knowing it.

notypapi

Dec 4, 2022
Ok this is turning out to be so good. Lots of scenes, lot of cuckolding kinks. Love it.

[Old saves don't work with new updates. I started from new game.]

• Angry
Reactions: Cedrog and dian091

senseijay

May 23, 2022
not the update i was expecting. Not really a fan of the sandbox feature but lets see where the dev goes with this

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Hey Dev! don't listen to the haters. Your game might not be top notch but I think your FMC is soooooo sexy and beautiful and there isn't anything sexier than a woman getting horny over a big thick dick making her taking the lead and own initiatives. If there is something going on behind the husbands back , well that makes it even more spicy LOL. That said let FMC roam around without telling MC but let MC have his fun without her knowing it.
Then it would be netorare and not hotwifing which is what the game is called.

Reactions: DfenderMan

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Yea, this isn't a hotwife game. It's a cuck game. The dev even uses stag antlers as the transition screen, but this MC is as far from a stag as he can get.
View attachment 3793694
Unless there's some late character arc where the MC grows some balls and takes control of this relationship, this is absolute false advertising. If you choose to not kiss or lick your wife after she's been playing around with other dicks, she'll still tell the masseuse that you do. Or after the courier delivery, when you can choose for her not to humiliate the MC outside of filming, she disparages and disrepects her "stag" despite agreeing to not do that. MC says he likes it. Dev continues to have him unable to fuck or be sucked by his wife. He constantly nuts in her hand or on her back.
I get it. The dev wants to make a cuck humiliation game, which is fine, but the problem is with devs pretending like their game is an adjacent fetish to what they actually intend to make. I'm pretty sure the problem with this game and games like say, Another Man's Wife, is that the dev really doesn't understand the difference between swinging/sharing and the cuckold fetish.
The saving grace for this game is that it's crystal fucking clear from the beginning that this is a cuck game and not a hotwife/swinging/sharing game.
I agree with you that this game is more or less a fake package, the use of the STAG antlers is something that pisses me off the most! He should feel these antlers up a certain bodypart for the misuse of them!;) The MC is anything but a stag, but one of the wimpiest cucks I´ve come across AVNs.
To put it bluntly, he inhaled a balloon of helium and now tries to sing a Sabaton cover of Dancing Queen, unsurprisingly that functions "so well"...
This game had serious potential, but he blew it for me with his false flag storyline!

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I agree with you that this game is more or less a fake package, the use of the STAG antlers is something that pisses me off the most! He should feel these antlers up a certain bodypart for the misuse of them!;) The MC is anything but a stag, but one of the wimpiest cucks I´ve come across AVNs.
To put it bluntly, he inhaled a balloon of helium and now tries to sing a Sabaton cover of Dancing Queen, unsurprisingly that functions "so well"...
This game had serious potential, but he blew it for me with his false flag storyline!
"Im gonna go take your wife to the other room without you."

"Uhhh okay i guess..."

kgirlffx

Nov 9, 2019
Still like the game overall, but I kind of hate the sandboxification of the game. Just keep it as a VN. No clue why so many Devs trash their games like this.

Also, I kind of liked the idea of her cheating for the friend in particular. Not her just being a whore, but to each their own.

Reactions: Cedrog

GarhAngel25

Jul 10, 2017
Honestly, I like the wife design, body and face, I like too some of the scenes and how she enjoys being fucked and also how she confess it to her husband, BUT I have a problem with the MC, the bulls and how it develops through the story. At this point, that every male we cross paths with have a big cock, being the MC the only one with a tiny, even ridicously, small dick feels strange. Frankly, I hope that at some point one of the guys who fuck the wife looks at the MC take him to a side and question him if he never thought how strange is that every male in the city has a big dick except him, then give him the adress of some doctor and tells him to go see them. Then the doctor gives MC some pills, drops or whatever the treatment can be, and tells him to give them a visit one week later. The MC don't look like having results, but in the end with some arousal get a bonner like the ones from the guys who fuck her wife, having a little dick when flacid and becoming a bull when erect...
Just letting out some thoughts

DfenderMan

Sep 2, 2022
There is a new version on Patreon. If you like the cuckold way the game has gone then you'll be happy. Even without selecting the humiliation option, the MC is now just ignored by everyone and watches his wife be fucked. It seems like he is now an incel and will never fuck his wife again. I'm not sure why the dev is still using the Stag logo.

Reactions: GarhAngel25

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Honestly, I like the wife design, body and face, I like too some of the scenes and how she enjoys being fucked and also how she confess it to her husband, BUT I have a problem with the MC, the bulls and how it develops through the story. At this point, that every male we cross paths with have a big cock, being the MC the only one with a tiny, even ridicously, small dick feels strange. Frankly, I hope that at some point one of the guys who fuck the wife looks at the MC take him to a side and question him if he never thought how strange is that every male in the city has a big dick except him, then give him the adress of some doctor and tells him to go see them. Then the doctor gives MC some pills, drops or whatever the treatment can be, and tells him to give them a visit one week later. The MC don't look like having results, but in the end with some arousal get a bonner like the ones from the guys who fuck her wife, having a little dick when flacid and becoming a bull when erect...
Just letting out some thoughts
That's interesting tiny dick being disrespected by his size queen wife. One day takes a pill that turns him to a bull. Keeps it a secret from wife. He tells a bunch of the bulls his wife has been banging. They help him fuck over his wife by disgusing him. He bangs her in different places and positions. She gets addicted to his dick. When she comes home still disrespects him not knowing he is the dick she is addicted to. She ask for a divorce tells him she wants nothing just freedom cause she loves someone else. They get divorced she starts frequently seeing her disguised bull. As soon as the divorce was final she gets fucked in every like a whore. She says I am so glad I am done with that small dick useless man. She reaches up to take off his mask. She screams in horror when she sees it her ex husband. He smiles puts on his pants and walks out. Something like this would be awesome

GarhAngel25

Jul 10, 2017
There is a new version on Patreon. If you like the cuckold way the game has gone then you'll be happy. Even without selecting the humiliation option, the MC is now just ignored by everyone and watches his wife be fucked. It seems like he is now an incel and will never fuck his wife again. I'm not sure why the dev is still using the Stag logo.
One of two: the dev don't understand or know how the stag/vixen dynamic works or the dev is going to do what I said in a previous post: the MC is going to, somehow, become a bull and get a big dick, fuck the brains out of his wife she don't wanting anymore another dick but still letting/making his wife fuck with the entire world for his pleasure (and her's).

3.70 star(s) 26 Votes