VN Ren'Py My Hotwife [v2.2] [My Hotwife]

3.40 star(s) 32 Votes

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
I am starting to dislike this game... I'm okay with the MC willingly sharing his wife but when it comes to her now refusing any contact with his dick is problematic to me, however, the biggest problem I am having is the lying about her having sex with others and not proudly and honestly telling about it. It is even worse when she lies about it then asks me to "clean" her where I can clearly see what she has done. I can't bring myself to play a part where the wife lies to her husband so blatantly then asks him to lick her clean so I no longer run those scenes.
Q: "Honey, it excites me to know you are getting with other guys. What did you and Martin do on your drive?"
A: "Nothing, we just drove around."
R: "Why that's just selfish that you won't share the thing that excites me even if you leave the videos for me to snoop on."
I would quit recording and let the bank take the house before accepting the multiple lies
AND
MC is average size but every other man they run into is a massive bull? Seems a little fishy to me.

DfenderMan

Sep 2, 2022
im stuck in a constant loop of massage parlor, beach and making homevideo, the other options never work and its always the same scenes. can anybody help me progress?
I had to do the beach scene fifteen times before I could proceed. Apparently, six variations occur randomly. You have to see all six to progress.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 2.2

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

MEGA

Size 97 MB

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .

Game Developers: Want to talk about an official Android version for your game? Come join my Discord.
Updated my android port.

3.40 star(s) 32 Votes