tsoda

Sep 26, 2017
V 0.10 was supposed to comes out days ago but dev went silent since 9th sep last progress being 98% done, bug testing and then nothing after that.
Actually, if you check the previous version (or let's say since 0.6), it has always taken a month or two for the bug testing alone, usually without messages on what's going on

Kenrockkun

Aug 9, 2020
Holy shit this game is good and bad at the same time. The english is bad and there is no fast forward/skip. But still I would rate it 4/5. The NTR route was hot as fk. the mother was fked like a bitch. One of the hottest games but with bad eng and gameplay takes a lot of time because of no skipping.

Aug 8, 2018
Holy shit this game is good and bad at the same time. The english is bad and there is no fast forward/skip. But still I would rate it 4/5. The NTR route was hot as fk. the mother was fked like a bitch. One of the hottest games but with bad eng and gameplay takes a lot of time because of no skipping.
Pretty sure the CTRL key or the ALT key can be used to skip text.

Reactions: Kenrockkun

stever

Jun 14, 2017
I know exactly what you mean! The development is rough-around-the-edges, but that gives it a raw feeling.

tsoda

Sep 26, 2017
From what I've heard on discord it takes 1 to 2 months for him to do "bug testing."
That's indeed what usually happens, which can be fine (I mean if the results is good, he can takes his time). But there is a lack of communication since there isn't any message on patreon or discord (even 1 line like "we're working on it" would be fine but, meh, nothing...)

Reactions: Ken2111
Aug 8, 2018
You should probably remove that image from your signature with the loli's, playing it is one thing but advertising that your a fan of it and all that kinda makes you look suspect.
I ain't even into lolis like that. But Shoku's games are great in my opinion, that's why I have it as my signature. Besides, I'm not the only one with this signature on the website.

Seasonal

Sep 8, 2019
Would anyone be so kind as to share their game file save if that's even possible, preferably both routes of non ntr and the ntr edition. Otherwise just the non ntr route. My hard drive failed and lost both routes current endings, really dreading having to do it all over again. Especially the ntr version...

3.20 star(s) 32 Votes