Kit2

Aug 6, 2020
Me: Let me try the NTR route first
*Mom gets stolen*
Me: I expected that, surely I'll get my revenge or at least get a chance with Ryouko
*Ryouko gets stolen*
How do I kill this guy, let me have something at least damnit
Particularly in this game ntr route is garbage .. u have to do grinding in the and at last u have to watch ur freind f***k your target .. u get nothing ..
I thought ntr route is only in mom but it's in whole game..
Those who choose ntr route .. kindly close the game and open p**n hub , because in ntr route u gets only humiliated and watch others gets fuxk****g

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
Particularly in this game ntr route is garbage .. u have to do grinding in the and at last u have to watch ur freind f***k your target .. u get nothing ..
I thought ntr route is only in mom but it's in whole game..
Those who choose ntr route .. kindly close the game and open p**n hub , because in ntr route u gets only humiliated and watch others gets fuxk****g
well, that is the meaning of ntr

Graf66

Feb 20, 2018
I'm stuck, after your classmates fucked mom you can't go to school, character said "not the time to go to school", I've visited every other places, but there is nothing. Please help

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
I'm stuck, after your classmates fucked mom you can't go to school, character said "not the time to go to school", I've visited every other places, but there is nothing. Please help
u will come more across things like this as u progress. So here are some tips to ease the journey,

1.) When things like above u stated happens, let 3-5 days go. Just sleep in ur room and forward time. Then visit all unlocked location during diiferent time.

2.) At many time, the game doesnt tell u what to do . Just visit every unlocked place at different time and something should popup. Interact with every door of that place.
In classroom, the board can be interacted to study.

Graf66

Feb 20, 2018
u will come more across things like this as u progress. So here are some tips to ease the journey,

1.) When things like above u stated happens, let 3-5 days go. Just sleep in ur room and forward time. Then visit all unlocked location during diiferent time.

2.) At many time, the game doesnt tell u what to do . Just visit every unlocked place at different time and something should popup. Interact with every door of that place.
In classroom, the board can be interacted to study.
slept for 2 weeks, go to check every door and npc at every time day - nothing, school closed only through wednesday till friday, other days its open, but no more new content, schoolmates fuck mother at kitchen at that's it

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
slept for 2 weeks, go to check every door and npc at every time day - nothing, school closed only through wednesday till friday, other days its open, but no more new content, schoolmates fuck mother at kitchen at that's it
Vary timing,try all location at morning,then noon and then hen evening.

Desertpunky

Jul 1, 2018
Hello guys,can someone share saves from the end of version 0.9,Im reinstalled my windows and lost all saves,and tell me where to put them,Thanks

kanszato

Oct 5, 2019
i stuck mayu route
after miyu sleep with perido
and i up level mayu heart to 20
i can't continue miyu route

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 32 Votes