Gomugomuno

Jun 26, 2018
Hi guys, i'm stuck after the scene when the principal talks to a mysterious man about VIP things.
MC said that he should go see the principal but i don't know how to get the scene, I went everywhere, someone knows what to do ?
Thanks !

fedorov51

Jan 27, 2019
Just finished this current update and I must say in the non ntr Route the MC is bold but for fuck sake keep the inner circle small at least so he doesn't have to be tired all the time. Now, I'm doing the ntr Route and serves him right for letting shit getting out of control like a punk bitch lol. At least beat the shit out of ur friend for his behavior instead being a wimp. Continue the good work developer and can't wait for the next update

haider1232

Mar 29, 2019
Guys its 3rd time asking please just tell me how to start the 0.8v Mayu route i go everywhere but i cann't start it

Nathan_Killer

Oct 24, 2019
Can someone tell me how to play the game I always get something else like NW.JS and I can't play the game
Can someone help me? please :(:(:(:(:(:(

Reactions: Drcorea

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
Okay, I am back to this game. I came back because this is one of those games who has a lot of potential but is kinda butchered by several things. And now once more, I am back with one additional major complain that involves one specific character.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now this rant isn't to say the game is shit but as I said before, this game has potential, it just have a lot of factors that go into play that makes it terrible. I am just pointing out one of those factors.... And to vent out my frustration on the game.
Anyways, that you for reading my rant and have a good day everyone.

Cheese25

Aug 7, 2017
Hey guys i have a some question.
I didn't choose the ntr root and i saw all the scenes of Mayu and Linda.
And Isabel saw MC and Mayu's sex scene. After that, when i talk to Isabel, she says she refuses to have sex. Is this all about Isabel in 0.9ver?

fedorov51

Jan 27, 2019
Hey guys i have a some question.
I didn't choose the ntr root and i saw all the scenes of Mayu and Linda.
And Isabel saw MC and Mayu's sex scene. After that, when i talk to Isabel, she says she refuses to have sex. Is this all about Isabel in 0.9ver?
no you keep going till you fuck Linda (gym teacher) then that's the end of the update

Shady Lady

Jun 14, 2017
mc visit hotel to watch poseido sex with mayu is the last scene on 0.9? fuck this game.. the art and engine r horrible..only story line so far so good

Drcorea

Mar 8, 2018
When I launch this all I get is a browser type screen with nj.ws on a grey background and various info in bottom right hand corner and nothing else , get this with other game as well but don't know what is causing it
Same here.

MisterNobody

Sep 7, 2017
i visited so many times in evening and morning on holidays also but he is not their
You may be stuck at the same spot I was.

Assuming you are on the NTR-route, try going to the mall in the afternoon. Morning and evening don't work. As far as I'm aware it's the only part of the game where an event is triggered only in the afternoon so it's easy to get stuck.

In other words, when you wake up you need to study/work ONCE only and then go to the mall. If you do it twice it becomes evening and the event won't trigger.

Last edited:

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
How to pack back this to an exe file?????

Last edited:

kakamik

Apr 23, 2017
That taking Linda home scene is the most pathetic attempt of creating a romance scene I've ever seen in any form of media, to the point it's just simply being rage inducing.
That's the reason why im want to find someone else save instead of playing again from the start

3.20 star(s) 32 Votes