noahxedge

Apr 18, 2019
I'm near the part Aleda masturbates in front of Posido, Peter & MC. Can someone tell me how much of the game is left? How much time will it take to finish up to content of this latest update?

Last edited:

aunkub11

Jul 31, 2019
Hey, I chose the vanilla route .... after I lifted the weight at Linda's house but .. I could not wait to go to school with the message .. not the time go to school .... I What should I do?

noahxedge

Apr 18, 2019
Guys I'm Stuck. I'm at where Posido sleeps with Mayu in her bedroom. After that what should I do? No matter where I go and the story is not progressing. What to do after that?

Can anyone give brief summary of what happens later?

Reactions: Sedid

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Guys I'm Stuck. I'm at where Posido sleeps with Mayu in her bedroom. After that what should I do? No matter where I go and the story is not progressing. What to do after that?

Can anyone give brief summary of what happens later?
Just try everything, usually it's the kitchen/school/school running track/peter's house

gdwwdg

Feb 9, 2018
When I launch this all I get is a browser type screen with nj.ws on a grey background and various info in bottom right hand corner and nothing else , get this with other game as well but don't know what is causing it

Reactions: Drcorea
3.20 star(s) 32 Votes