gdwwdg

Feb 9, 2018
I cant get this to run , all I seem to get is a screen with nw.js in big letters , got this with another game as well so I know it's at my end just don't know what it is

carreraa

Jun 10, 2017
there's option to not do NTR in the game or its mandatory?
Game blows without the NTR. if you dont like ntr this is not one for you. I dont like games with futa so when i see it in the desciption i dont even click on it, that is how you can tell someone truely doesnt like something

Reactions: DJsona

fedorov51

Jan 27, 2019
I came across a bug where I am on a non NTR route after meeting ur friend at the public toilet that you take a sleep to advance the next day and your awaken by mom in your bed but the screen and dialog freezes and can't get passed it. is there any fix for that or have to wait for the next version of the game to advance? I played on version 0.9 where the bug happened.

Seinks

Mar 17, 2018
there's option to not do NTR in the game or its mandatory?
Its not mandatory, there is a single option on the beginning of the game that let's you choose your path (NTR or not NTR).
If you choose NTR, your "friend" will fuck everybody you love and care, as well as everybody else, right in front of you.
If you choose the other option, you will be the one fucking everybody instead.

purplepower

Feb 9, 2018
Its not mandatory, there is a single option on the beginning of the game that let's you choose your path (NTR or not NTR).
If you choose NTR, your "friend" will fuck everybody you love and care, as well as everybody else, right in front of you.
If you choose the other option, you will be the one fucking everybody instead.
yes but no, still plenty of cuck beta stuff in the non ntr route.

• Angry
Reactions: Kame-Sennin

Seinks

Mar 17, 2018
yes but no, still plenty of cuck beta stuff in the non ntr route.
The question was if the NTR is mandatory or not, my answer is no, it's not mandatory.
As far as I remember, no girl betrays the protagonist in the non-NTR route.
If any does betray him, then I am wrong, and I would like to ask you to please remind me of the event.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for your patience, have a nice day.

3.20 star(s) 32 Votes