Blarfz

May 27, 2017
From their patreon:

Hi guys, Mr.Moon here.

Forgive us, because previously we had abandoned this project for one month because something very bad happened to my leader (Ever_Kyun), and I also had lost contact.

I just can't complete the code without him (too many bugs), other than that I'm not good at coding, that's the reason why I haven't been able to complete the update on v.0.9, but I also have good news, a few days ago ever_kyun told me that he will be back in 2 days.

We will complete this update (v.0.9) as soon as possible.

Thank you for waiting for us.

And stay safe from COVID-19.
Hope everything is alright.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Wwowowowow, I have been waiting for long, now all that's left is to wait for an option to turn on/off armpit hair

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Wwowowowow, I have been waiting for long, now all that's left is to wait for an option to turn on/off armpit hair
Game's pretty much dead now tho, no info from main dev since April, can be marked as abandoned pretty soon I suppose, 0.9 update been on 90% since end of March

dark -ryu

Jan 31, 2020
Game's pretty much dead now tho, no info from main dev since April, can be marked as abandoned pretty soon I suppose, 0.9 update been on 90% since end of March
This was thel last info:

Hi guys, Mr.Moon here.

Forgive us, because previously we had abandoned this project for one month because something very bad happened to my leader (Ever_Kyun), and I also had lost contact.

I just can't complete the code without him (too many bugs), other than that I'm not good at coding, that's the reason why I haven't been able to complete the update on v.0.9, but I also have good news, a few days ago ever_kyun told me that he will be back in 2 days.

Reactions: zer0xp

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
This was thel last info:

Hi guys, Mr.Moon here.

Yeah and that was 3 weeks ago, he wasn't "back in 2 days"

changeling

Donor
Jul 5, 2017
This dev is losing his few remaining patrons.

People should support serious devs. Fortunately, there are some good ones out there.

Reactions: Franek69

dingo4life

Oct 20, 2016
This was thel last info:

Hi guys, Mr.Moon here.

Call me an evil bastard if you like, but ever since I saw (even if I don't remember his patreon and it's probably gone now anyways) a guy who had his mother die TWICE I frankly don't care much for the reasons why a product is late, all I need to know is when to expect it. I am not friends with these people, we don't go out for beers on the regular and they were already working pretty slow before that.

If they wanted to restore a bit more faith Mr. Moon could have said something about how he was working on learning coding or working on artwork in the meantime (I presume that's his job if the other is a coder, but I forgot frankly since it's been awhile), even if it's artwork that will be used in update 0.10 or even 0.11, that way it would help make up for lost time.

I've been in bad places before, but once money is involved things change, there comes a lot more situations in life where you just have to "suck it up" unless you want everything to crumble.

Reactions: Jccurtis
3.20 star(s) 32 Votes