Seasonal

Sep 8, 2019
what is the last scene for the non NTR route? thanks
If i can recall correctly, I believe that the mc's mom finds the letter/note from the daughter and the hotel bill receipt in mc's room and goes to investigate if they spent the night together by following them in secrecy.

Reactions: Pee Cool Lu

Eucalyptuz

Donor
Oct 23, 2017
Taking Mrs Linda to her home was annoying as hell
This actually works? I thought I was stuck in a loop or it was the end because it was the same thing for 3-4 minutes without any progress. Just kept walking and walking "Is this your house?".

edit: oh wait it actually continues after 6 minutes ish, I see. lol

Last edited:

Grundy12

Jun 11, 2017
Can't run the game, for some reason. The task manager claims the game is running but it doesn't show up on the screen and I can't interact with the program in any way other than terminating it.

Koronak

Feb 20, 2018
Can't run the game, for some reason. The task manager claims the game is running but it doesn't show up on the screen and I can't interact with the program in any way other than terminating it.
Just wait about 5-6 minutes

kira07

Feb 28, 2018
the gallery of this game doesn't work and the saves slot are not enough to play both routes while saving before h-scenes (will not be enough for a single route soon)

tyknjinq

Apr 6, 2018
I can't give gift to Aleda. the game has massage I don't has enough money even though I has 3000. any way to work around this ?
yes, i get this too...
i think it's bug.
another annoying thing i get,
sometimes the day gettin screw...
it say fri or thu, but when i got to school it says it dont have too (as when we get to school at sat or sun.
then, when it say sat or sun, i can go to school as it like mon or tue

i think it's bug....

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
Will it make a difference story wise in the NTR path at the beginning when choosing whether to break down the bathroom door or staying outside and wait them out. This is one of the very few moments where you get to pick how it plays out so will this affect scenes or something?

OWGEZ

Mar 16, 2019
each time i open this game i lost 2 gb of storage
edit: when opened they create a folder with game files in AppData\Local\Temp
1584424880429.png

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 32 Votes