mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
that aleda storyline is the most garbage thing ever, not allowed to cuck assfacio you gotta do it to get through the story, it costs 3200 minimum and thats just so she will let assfacio fuck her...what the actual fuck

Cheese25

Aug 7, 2017
Hello guys.

I was blocked from thinking that I should think about how to repay the light of my aunt. Can someone help me? I did not choose the NTR.

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
I can't give gift to Aleda. the game has massage I don't has enough money even though I has 3000. any way to work around this ?

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
Why do some characters look decent and others look like they were drawn by a kindergartner

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
I'm not sure what to do (unless the update ended). I'm playing the non ntr version and up to the last scene, every time I had a sort of cutscene telling what to do and the last one I had was visit aunty who was having a big fight with uncle about 100,000 debt. After this scene, nothing new came up , was that the end?

Seasonal

Sep 8, 2019
I'm not sure what to do (unless the update ended). I'm playing the non ntr version and up to the last scene, every time I had a sort of cutscene telling what to do and the last one I had was visit aunty who was having a big fight with uncle about 100,000 debt. After this scene, nothing new came up , was that the end?
For the non ntr version and ntr version you should be going to your friend that lives in the apartment (forgot his name). He will ask his buddy Jack the shady black market dude to meet with you after a few nights at your characters work.

Reactions: yrban7477

Seasonal

Sep 8, 2019
Is mc can fuck his mom in this game?
MC can fk his mom in the ntr path too, it just takes awhile before you get the chance to. Only 2 different animations or scenes or whatever that the MC can in the ntr version. When playing non ntr many more options.

Reactions: Jhon99x

Jhon99x

Apr 18, 2018
MC can fk his mom in the ntr path too, it just takes awhile before you get the chance to. Only 2 different animations or scenes or whatever that the MC can in the ntr version. When playing non ntr many more options.
Thanks dude❤

3.20 star(s) 32 Votes