M'95

May 17, 2019
Is Treasure of Nadia a rempy game cause I found it there.
cool, cool, just trying to clarify for people that read your post out of context ( and start looking for saves for this game in renpy folder )

Mr.Absolutely

Oct 30, 2019
Need a little advice. Tell me how to unpack the game? I want to translate it into another language, but I don't know how.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
No, its not. Treasure of Nadia is RPGM.
Yeah that's right that's in a different folder called user data.
And the saves are scattered.
Just move or delete anything that says save.
So that game maybe in a different folder as well only the dev knows.

Last edited:

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
This Bug is not been fixed in V0.8. This was already in V0.7.1..... 32Bit Version
Bug 3.jpg :

Stev1

Jan 4, 2018
If I recall correctly i was lost on that one too, I think it's kitchen during mid-day
doesn't seem to work. is the giant titty sister just the end of the current version? i am able to buy her stuff to raise affection level but i was never told by the game what the number needed was. at 23 right now but nothing seems to happen.

edit - affection with big tiddy sister is at 20. should be at 23 but 20 seems to be the cap.

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
stuck on same part. mby its end of content?
No, Posido can actually have sex with her, just keep looking you'll find it, I can't remember what it was though.. either kitchen or peter's apartment at a certain day just try everything every day in each morning-midday

Reactions: Stev1

Stev1

Jan 4, 2018
No, Posido can actually have sex with her, just keep looking you'll find it, I can't remember what it was though.. either kitchen or peter's apartment at a certain day just try everything every day in each morning-midday
IT WAS THE MALL. Lul. Really enjoying the games content but finding it is a very clunky awkward process.

UrbaiZ

Jun 4, 2017
hi guys, im stuck at this part of 0.6-0.7 where you visit Peter and Aleda, and he says "see ya on school", but when i go to school theres nothing to do and if i sleep and go next day it says "not the time to go to school". Am i missing something?, thx in advance
Walkthrough 06-v0.7
S- sleep, Sc - school, Pos- Posito, Pet - Peter, Dst-Home 1 floor, A- Aleda
Non ntr.
Pet-S-Pos-S-Pet-A-Sc-S-Dst-S
Pet-A-Sc-S-A-Pos-Sc2-S-Map
S-Pet-A-S-A-S-S-Dst-A-S
S - Save!-A +19 (Got a bug)- Night time Posito House/ End

Ntr
Pet-S-S-S-Pet-A-Sc-S-Dst-S-Pet
A-Sc-A-Pet-Sc2-Map-S-Pet-A-S
A-S-S-A-S-S- Save! A+19 (Bug)- S-Pet/ End

DragonkingKyo

Jun 5, 2017
It's because you are one of the victim of these ntr whiners and ntr phobias play first before you whine. Don't be naive
from what I was just told as of V.7 their is a forced sharing scene(two I think) even on the harem route so I am glad at the moment I didn't play it I will wait to find out if that is changed or not to be avoidable.

3.20 star(s) 32 Votes