Yamizaki

Nov 8, 2017
Is there anyway to access your own save file because I saved my game and next day it legit didn't show up. Any help?

MisterNobody

Sep 7, 2017
Is there anyway to access your own save file because I saved my game and next day it legit didn't show up. Any help?
For me the save files are found in: C:\Users\(Whatever your username is)\AppData\Local\Tyranoscript

The key is to find the AppData folder regardless of where it's located. If it's a hidden folder like it is for me it may be tricky to find. I can't stand games that save to random locations outside of the game folder but what can you do.

I'm not sure why your save would have disappeared but if you moved the game folder around to a different location on your computer it may have broken the link to the save somehow.

FrostWrym

Oct 5, 2017
Hey Everybody, after the Sleep scene with Posido and Mayu in the Mayu's Room What I have to do ? Can someone help me pls
Found : Go to Mall during the Day

Trooyan

Dec 27, 2018
I was stuck on the Harada storyline... Posido is sniffing her panties and it's over ... I can't progress

Sensui06

Apr 28, 2018
is this an all NTR game ? or just few scenes contain that, cause i'm not into NTR
It has two routes you pick from early in the game. The first one is an unavoidable NTR route where so far anyway everyone you try and get with gets taken by your friend and turned into sluts. The main charecters mom becomes hateful towards her son and all that. The second route is a harem route where the MC atleast from what I have seen so far. Might be some NTR in terms of the MC stealing someones wife but havent gotten very far yet.

Sensui06

Apr 28, 2018
I was stuck on the Harada storyline... Posido is sniffing her panties and it's over ... I can't progress
Bounce around between your room,school and the hallway to your room for a few days worked for me. Then you will have to raise your relationship level with her like you did your aunt. From where it should get going again.

Reactions: Trooyan

marta12

Dec 10, 2017
Is there any bug with saving?
After i spender a few hours in this game i cant save for some reason.
I cant overrite old save or make a new one.

3.20 star(s) 32 Votes