Oct 9, 2017
no matter or not happen? because I chose the path of love but still the friend fucks the mom
what do you mean by " still the friend fucks the mom" if you choose the love path in the beginning the choises rather than the NTR so it really only Love path and no NTR in it .. just play the game ...

CarlaDaniela

Mar 1, 2019
what do you mean by " still the friend fucks the mom" if you choose the love path in the beginning the choises rather than the NTR so it really only Love path and no NTR in it .. just play the game ...
i have a save right here when the choice is done but no matter if i chose love or ntr the next thing is "place the spycams and go to toilet and watch the mom get fucked by posido", thats why i ask if is supposed to happen like that in both paths? or maybe something is wrong with my save?
ghj.jpg

Reactions: 21dsd

Oct 9, 2017
i have a save right here when the choice is done but no matter if i chose love or ntr the next thing is "place the spycams and go to toilet and watch the mom get fucked by posido", thats why i ask if is supposed to happen like that in both paths? or maybe something is wrong with my save?
View attachment 987682
I think yours is either bug or their is some problem with the choices cause after you choose Love route YOU FUCK YOUR MAMA IN THE BED ... thats the right path after choosing love route no cam or anything...

zebucetiva

Jun 24, 2018
Idk if this is supposed to happen but I played only ntr route and in this update Mc fucked all the girls... Wtf

Evil987

May 27, 2018
Idk if this is supposed to happen but I played only ntr route and in this update Mc fucked all the girls... Wtf
that's odd. i have used my last old saves through the new version of the game and the path is indeed ntr, in fact mc never got laid in this update for me. it's more likely a bug.

zebucetiva

Jun 24, 2018
that's odd. i have used my last old saves through the new version of the game and the path is indeed ntr, in fact mc never got laid in this update for me. it's more likely a bug.
damn. I really don't wanna play all of this again. is there any way to share saves?

marta12

Dec 10, 2017
there is a bug i cant save on saves i already have.
My save slots all full, and i cant make a new one.
There is some way to fix it?

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
when/were do you get to pick/choose the love or ntr route?

dark -ryu

Jan 31, 2020
hi, someone could tell me if game tell us if the end of content is reached?
i'm in ntr path, and after
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i go everywhere and anytime but nothing happens
the last content is about the corruption of your homeroom teacher (Mrs.Misaki)

update 0.8 -> corruption of your sister Mayu
update 0.9 -> corruption of Linda (gym teacher)
the last update 0.10 -> corruption of Mrs Misaki

Reactions: Shirafune
3.20 star(s) 32 Votes