ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
Oh wow lmfao the start of the non ntr route is a trip if you tried the ntr route first. Posido is "worried" about Isabel even though if i just went to school and started the ntr route he'd turn her into a slut and blackmail me and everybody else just to fuck them. lmfao what a trip. the balls on this man to actually act like he cares LMFAO.

Last edited:

SJack

Nov 2, 2017
it seems that the aleda forced sharing scene in the harem route wont be fixed till v.0.10.2

Last edited:

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Both equal, its just a variation of NTR and Non-NTR. Decision is made at the beginning if you want this to be an ntr or non ntr game.
Equal? many said NTR have more scenes with Mom compare to non-ntr, who is one of the main Li. And NTR scenes are more kinky and hardcore. So, this is just a another optional NTR game where all the "fapping content" is made for NTR due to "bad guys are hardcore" and soft content is made for "non-ntr" route because "MC is good boy?" Not interested then. I'm here especially for mom/son content. Looks like she have more sexy kinky scenes in NTR route.

Last edited:

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Equal? many said NTR have more scenes with Mom compare to non-ntr, who is one of the main Li. And NTR scenes are more kinky and hardcore. So, this is just a another optional NTR game where all the "fapping content" is made for NTR due to "bad guys are hardcore" and soft content is made for "non-ntr" route because "MC is good boy?" Not interested then. I'm here especially for mom/son content. Looks like she have more sexy kinky scenes in NTR route.
Its because on NTR the dude shared the mom with other people. I think you still rape you sister on non-ntr and still blackmail your neighbour.

redbone89

Jul 20, 2017
this look like a worse version then gamgam girl or sim girl.. (yes old veteran here)
(played it) yes its not good as flash games that came like 15 years ago but you might find enjoyment in it.

3.20 star(s) 32 Votes