AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
when i replay the whole game, i will try to answer. played this long ago, forgot the plot and mechanics, need to restart once latest update is posted here.
That would be cool. Now it happened again. This time when you're asked to get a "fertility pill" and you wake up next day and have to see Peter(and Jack). Then in school Chiaki and Akame meets with you and Peter and Chiaki is pissed at MC.

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
This is a bit of a mess.

It's an entirely linear story, you make a single choice in the entire game (at the start whether to go ntr or not)... so it's basically a kinetic novel, but they've strapped on a sandbox on it so you've gotta then hunt around to find the next trigger to continue the, again, entirely linear story... the only time outside of this is to grind for a little money to raise stats (which makes no sense on the ntr path, how is buying these women rings improving their relationship with some other dude?).

The engine isn't great, you can't have instant text speed (a personal gripe), can't skip transitions (so sometimes have to sit there watching 4 people slowly fade in before the story continues), can't skip through "animations" (more on that later), takes forever to start up, seemed to get sluggish towards the end after I'd had it open a while (so I'm guessing a memory leak or something)... and it seemed to confuse itself part way through, the amount of money it'd display was wrong as it'd tell me I didn't have enough to spend 500 when it was saying I had over a thousand,...and it seemed to get the day of the week wrong because you can't go to school at the weekend (which while makes sense is another pointless part of the sandbox as it never adds anything and just means sometimes you need to sleep for a couple days in a row before you can continue the story) but part way through it decided that the no-school days were Wednesday and Thursday.

The art ranges from terrible to alrightish. The "animations" are just it going back and forth between 2 similar frames, and you've gotta sit there and watch it cycle between them a bunch of times before you can continue on with no way to power through... the worst occasion of being forced to sit there like a lemon was when he's walking with a woman through the rain, I actually alt-tabbed at one point to browse the internet and came back and it was still going on, it must have been something like 5minutes of it doing that and it wasn't waiting for me to advance any dialogue or anything... also the dialogue is in places stilted but largely fine.

This'll be subjective, but the cast is by and large chunky and overboobed for my tastes... I thought Bertha was kinda hot but there's not really any stuff with her yet, and I didn't mind the PE teacher as she had abs.

So there's all that ... then on the other hand, what was going on was fairly hot and I had a decent fap to it.

So it's a bit of a shame it's not a regular VN in renpy as I'd kinda like to skip through it and see what's the other side of it is like (because again, there's only 1 thing you really do/decide in the entire game)... but there's no way I'm playing through that again.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
The engine isn't great, you can't have instant text speed (a personal gripe), can't skip transitions (so sometimes have to sit there watching 4 people slowly fade in before the story continues), can't skip through "animations" (more on that later), takes forever to start up, seemed to get sluggish towards the end after I'd had it open a while (so I'm guessing a memory leak or something)... and it seemed to confuse itself part way through, the amount of money it'd display was wrong as it'd tell me I didn't have enough to spend 500 when it was saying I had over a thousand,...and it seemed to get the day of the week wrong because you can't go to school at the weekend (which while makes sense is another pointless part of the sandbox as it never adds anything and just means sometimes you need to sleep for a couple days in a row before you can continue the story) but part way through it decided that the no-school days were Wednesday and Thursday.
Yeah Tyrano is a shit engine, no idea why its still being used when it has so many issues.

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
So is there an updated changelog? The changelog in the OP hasn't been updated in forever.

3.20 star(s) 32 Votes