BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Are rape and blackmail avoidable in this game? I also dislike NTR, but I already read at some post that this game has two routes (NTR and no-NTR)

pudding1

Aug 21, 2018
I rune the game but it doesnt show up. But when i open the task mamager it shows that its running how to fix?

motoxer

Jul 25, 2017
What is the location of the save files? I want to delete some
save directory is
C:\Users\*usernamehere*\AppData\Local\tyranoscript\Local Storage

seems like you can't delete it without losing progress. but you might be able to backup, then overwrite old saves

ParZivalX1998

Nov 1, 2020
Hello, someone by chance will have a cheat for money or, failing that, a program, since my heart counter is reset and I have to fill it again all the time.

lordofpie

May 17, 2020
well now this was a pleasant surprise! was wondering why the game still hadn't been set as abandoned it had been so long.

only done the non-NTR Misaki story so far, don't think i'll have much interest in the NTR version of her story for the same reasons i found Ryoko/Linda's NTR to be lacking, why does MC even care? also doesn't help that i don't have a NTR save handy so would have to replay that whole route and cba doing Posido's Mum route for what would be the 5th time.

Decent stuff as per usual, gutted when Miyu and MC shagged off screen tho. I WANTED TO SEE MORE MIYU!

What's the patreon gonna be like? Are weekly images gonna make a return? And who's planned for future updates?

3.20 star(s) 32 Votes