tsoda

Sep 26, 2017

The developer is back, apparently what happened is one of his team members left it hence the delays
I almost lost hope, but that's good news. The point is, I wonder if the Patrons won't lose hope if it goes like that at each update (which would be sad, cause I find it good despite some issues in the gameplay)

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
I almost lost hope, but that's good news. The point is, I wonder if the Patrons won't lose hope if it goes like that at each update (which would be sad, cause I find it good despite some issues in the gameplay)
I think it's the first it happened for this kind of period, earlier maximum was 2-3 months which is normal with today's creators

Oct 9, 2017
V.0.10.0 DOWNLOAD LINKS, MEGA EARLY ACESS :

MHAT Early Access v.0.10.0 (New Update) Download Here:

W8ng for some1 whose charitable :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :BootyTime: cannon fodder xd!

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
finally the update after nearly 4 months. This was supposed to come out in sep last year.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Am I missing something or does the content just stop after you have 18 relationship points with Harada and she gives her panties to Posido the 2nd time?
I've been looking all over, but there's a complete lack of events everywhere.

Loading an earlier save somehow fixed it. The next event appeared in the gym, with MC being "late the 2nd time".

Last edited:

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Am I missing something or does the content just stop after you have 18 relationship points with Harada and she gives her panties to Posido the 2nd time?
I've been looking all over, but there's a complete lack of events everywhere.

Loading an earlier save somehow fixed it. The next event appeared in the gym, with MC being "late the 2nd time".
when i replay the whole game, i will try to answer. played this long ago, forgot the plot and mechanics, need to restart once latest update is posted here.

3.20 star(s) 32 Votes