stever

Jun 14, 2017
can you try copy 2 again
well, I'm just kind of pulling files from whatever "tyranoscript" folders I have, so I'm not sure where I got it from. But here's three folders that look like MHAT save files.

Also, keep in mind that I'm using Wine on a Mac. Normally I can use Windows saves just fine and vice-versa, but I'm not sure how it works.

dan123456ggvgv

Nov 3, 2017
c
well, I'm just kind of pulling files from whatever "tyranoscript" folders I have, so I'm not sure where I got it from. But here's three folders that look like MHAT save files.

Also, keep in mind that I'm using Wine on a Mac. Normally I can use Windows saves just fine and vice-versa, but I'm not sure how it works.
thanks for trying but local 2 and 3 don't work local 1 works fine which one has the main character scenes cause local 1 just seems to have Posido scenes the first one or 2 saves in game look like they might be the main character save but they don't seem to be full ones

applepie123

Aug 3, 2017
I played NTR route, got to Harada's birthday party day but nothing happen? MC also said about studying for exam but not sure how to proceed. Does the game stop at that point in version 0.9?

Edit: nvm found the study option at the classroom

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
I played NTR route, got to Harada's birthday party day but nothing happen? MC also said about studying for exam but not sure how to proceed. Does the game stop at that point in version 0.9?

Edit: nvm found the study option at the classroom
Game stops at 0.9 when linda is taken.

applepie123

Aug 3, 2017
About to reach the end of 0.9. Man this game is so problematic yet its NTR element is tailored made for me, seeing MC's friend stealing every girl he cares about one by one from him. Really hope the game isn't abandoned and we get to see Posido steal Akame too.

Oct 9, 2017
TIPS before the GUIDE :
-------------
1st is this game has an option NTR --> NO NTR routes.
-------------
2nd is that this game has no MULTI route what I mean by "MULTI ROUTE" is not like "STS(Summer Time Saga)" that you can do each character storyline MULTI-TASK just too fasten the game time.
-------------
3rd Unlocking Places in the MAP, it will only unlock if you proceed certainly in the storyline.
-------------
4th I haven't played the NO-NTR route but I can see that it will be the same sequences in the NTR route the NTR Route Sequence to proceed the story is Mom(MC)/Auntie/Harada/Mom(Po)/Mayu/Linda.
-------------
5th Only Mom(MC)/Linda doesn't require the necessary heart points In NTR ROUTE But Harada/Auntie/Mom(Po)/Mayu required heart points I don't know if in NO-NTR route will be the same such as this.
-------------
6th Places that are always trigger most are School/School Gym/Peter's House/Kitchen MC's House.
-------------
7th Remember that some events will only trigger in some areas at a certain TIME the time that I was talking is Morning/Day/Night if you focus only on Morning and you didn't try to change the TIME then it will never ever trigger.

ex: Mayu's Story in NTR route after she gives a Boobjob to Po and slept to the night after that in the Morning time NO event was triggered so that's mean that you change the TIME instead of MORNING change to DAY so after you found the location you already proceeding in the story.
-------------
8th Money is not that hard to grind cause you only need 3,400 to max out their Heart Points.

GUIDES??
NTR ROUTE:
---it will always be PO to conquer all of your interaction between some girls and MILF's.
---Heart points just max it(20) after that some event will be triggered.
---always click all the places that you've been through in each timeline Morning/Day/Night.
---Camera? just ask Peter but this only applies in MC's House and Linda's Room.
NO-NTR:
HAVENT PLAYED YET !!!!

P.S.: I think my placement in GUIDES and TIPS are in the wrong places :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:..

Reactions: jhose15xs

ParZivalX1998

Nov 1, 2020
Hello, I am having a problem with the game, when I download and unzip the game and click on the application it does not load, from the task manager I check and although the application appears in execution there is no open tab, I already tried both versions, restart and turn off the pc and it still doesn't show anything.

qwer@07

Aug 5, 2018
Hello, I am having a problem with the game, when I download and unzip the game and click on the application it does not load, from the task manager I check and although the application appears in execution there is no open tab, I already tried both versions, restart and turn off the pc and it still doesn't show anything.
It may take 3 or more minutes to open.

dark -ryu

Jan 31, 2020
Dose somebody know when the next update is coming. Because at the moment it's pretty quiet around everykun (the delevoper of this game)
The last entry was in September.

tsoda

Sep 26, 2017
Dose somebody know when the next update is coming. Because at the moment it's pretty quiet around everykun (the delevoper of this game)
The last entry was in September.
Actually, not a single news since then, neither on Patreon nor on Discord, so... maybe it's just dead unfortunately

Aug 8, 2018
It usually takes a while to open up because of the shitty tyranoscript engine.

Oct 9, 2017
just w8 and it will appear..

Referee

May 8, 2020
It's a pity that this game is too late when I discovered it, and Twitter is not updated anymore

3.20 star(s) 32 Votes