Tearil

Mar 12, 2019
I'm playing the 0.11.3 version and after speaking with Misaki in her office and telling me that i need relationship level 10 with her, i can't speak with her anymore. The characters fades after clicking her and nothing happens. I tried to sleep and talking to her another day/time but still getting this error.
Also, i tried to work at the bar in a Friday and got a black screen that got me into Monday with my quest resets (from the beggining of the version).

EDIT: Starting a new game in veteran mode to skip to new content seems to work, maybe its a thing with old saves.

Last edited:

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
50% 50% split. Very well done NTR and non-NTR harem path IMO
I wanted to see how is the NTR to No-NTR balance in this game myself so I checked the gallery on veteran start and oh boy 5 vids for no NTR and 11 for NTR how is that 50/50 split ?
He's got you there that doesn't seem very 50/50. Still thank you for the response I appreciate it, I like to know what I'm getting into.

FastBullet

May 30, 2017
I wanted to see how is the NTR to No-NTR balance in this game myself so I checked the gallery on veteran start and oh boy 5 vids for no NTR and 11 for NTR how is that 50/50 split ?
He's got you there that doesn't seem very 50/50. Still thank you for the response I appreciate it, I like to know what I'm getting into.
The ingame gallery is missing most of the scenes (like 90% of the content) if not more. The content is 50/50. You just need to make your own gallery by saving before every scene.

Reactions: iron4doves
3.20 star(s) 32 Votes